ActThree

Ithink its great it gives us real fans more to look foward to! Im not sure however if im going to get limited edition ill post in a couple days to say if i did or not! We can finally put a skin on it to match our primary color i dont think theyre going to go crazy like an put camos like in cod! But something as far as making your BR look like the halo 2 or halo 3 BR an the Same as returning weapons! if your on blue team you can put a blue skin on it with emblem an service tag , etc for red team , yellow etc! What you guys think?

At the guy above me no blood no foul. I just hope people are patient and don't draw their line in the sand just yet.

But, I know that e3 this year.will be huge... And these forums will.be forever changed.maybe they'll go into detail on forge and skins and modification to your armor?

@ Acthree i def agree with you i honestly think they wont say much about the weapon skins but well have to play really close to attn to the weapons we see at e3 to see if we notice anything diff. I notice we think alike lol! I think well def see some spartan ops an maybe some campaign gameplay i will def try an go to e3 if i get off from work :)

Seems like this new weapon and character skins might be the weapon skins-like thing that Epic has done with Gears 3. I think that it's a cool idea, and fun. I do hope there are not as many skins as Gears 3 though..

I certainly will be getting the Limited Edition! But the skins are not my top priority in the $100 Edition.