can somone test my map please

Hi I made a map awhile ago and really liked it well I stopped playing for awhile and took another look at it I have made a ton of changes, and I think it could have potential to be a team/objective map. But not sure was wondering if maybe I could have somebody test it out and I am open for any criticism about it. I also would like some tips about certain objective objects that would need to be placed in order for this map to be widely known onobjective playlist . My gamertag is S Lacertus. The map is in my fileshare with a test gamemode that works.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to test out your map. However, my Xbox is not doing so well at the moment so I cannot. I would love to do it some other time though, when my Xbox is having a better day. I am sure your map works fine and is good.

I would love to test out your map. However, my Xbox is not doing so well at the moment so I cannot. I would love to do it some other time though, when my Xbox is having a better day. I am sure your map works fine and is good.

do you have an excuse for everything? Let me guess, you just want to up your post count so you post in every single thread..nice

do you have an excuse for everything? Let me guess, you just want to up your post count so you post in every single thread..nice

You hypocrit, you just posted on literally the first of every section of the forums, with useless posts! And you tell him he is post raising, he said he wants to test it anyway, think before you speak.

don't say such mean things to awesome people, people do love Azaxx No homo but hes an awesome member so don't go around saying that to people

Sorry TheDarkestHour, it was just a misunderstanding!!

But why do you say "no homo"? Do you have something against homosexuals? Are you a homophobe??

But why do you say "no homo"? Do you have something against homosexuals? Are you a homophobe??

I meant no homosexual, like I love you bro (no homo) saying its not well I'd rather not say the word but the old definition: Happy I don't have anything against homosexuals, I respect their opinions in life, but Im Straight, and stop trying to make arguments over the internet.

• Like 1

I meant no homosexual, like I love you bro (no homo) saying its not well I'd rather not say the word but the old definition: Happy I don't have anything against homosexuals, I respect their opinions in life, but Im Straight, and stop trying to make arguments over the internet.

Yeah, you clearly are strong and powerful through saying things over the internet. That's genius, you tell him/her Darkest.