Sign here for no AA's and no bloom in halo 4.

Decree117

No because the trilogy is the main story. The gameplay could not be beat for halo 2. It was smooth and simple unlike reach. As for modding... i did my share of it and enjoyed the experience. Glitches were an awesome part of halo 2 as well. Bxr,bxb,double shot and getting out of maps with friends. Host was a big problem but that's why you learn how to bridge host haha.

Every game is part of the overall Halo story, and you shouldn't say "This one is a stand alone game" simply because it doesn't include or have anything to do with the Master Chief. Simplicity does not always make something better, and lack of simplicity does not make something worse. Just because it is simpler than Reach, does not mean it is better. Smooth? Not really. I listed plenty of things that made/make Halo 2's multiplayer nothing but decent.

Every game is part of the overall Halo story, and you shouldn't say "This one is a stand alone game" simply because it doesn't include or have anything to do with the Master Chief. Simplicity does not always make something better, and lack of simplicity does not make something worse. Just because it is simpler than Reach, does not mean it is better. Smooth? Not really. I listed plenty of things that made/make Halo 2's multiplayer nothing but decent.

So your saying the way you move in reach and the mechanics of the game are better than halo 2? I guess i am missing something. Reach is a joke of a game and IMO a beta if anything.

I get bloom it's not necessary really. But I dont think removing AA's is the answer. I think have some playlists with them som without and a range of playlists where they're tweaked differently for different people. It'd be the best way to keep people who like Reach and people who like Halo 3 all to play halo 4. I think in halo 4 Chief could always have sprint or evade, then jack up some equipment that's for one time use. Some kind of mix, but they definetly shouldn't remove them, I'd be very disapointed if they gave up on AA after one game (where there wasn't a huge problem with them in the first place).

Why would halo 4 need them? They were all destroyed on reach supposedly. Come up with a new idea for halo 4 or just take halo 2 and halo 3 and combined them. Bringing Equipment back wouldnt' be a bad idea.

You still walked pretty slowly in Halo 2. This thread smells of people who can't accept any sort of change, and want the entire series to remain the same as it has been. Halo needs to evolve. It needs to change. Playing the exact same kind of gameplay for every game gets boring... You can all complain about COD being the exact same game each time, but here you are wanting Halo to remain the same. I want to see bloom returning in Halo 4. (Bloom is just the expanding of the crosshairs, that's it...) I want armour abilities as well. They spice up the gameplay, and keep things exciting and fresh for me. There need to be more features for Halo 4. The core gameplay can remain the same, but it should not play exactly like previous titles. We need something new. Reach only changed things a teeny tiny bit, and people have gone crazy about that. Get used to change, and stop asking for the same exact game.

i couldnt agree more even if i cloned you and put my brain in the clones body and put the clones brain in my body and then had sex with the clone and had a baby with all the same opinions......wow that got confusing.....will you marry me?