calling all forgers !!!!!

Travion15

Im a great forger but when I put my maps on fileshare no one downloads them , how do you get people to try your maps,

I also wanna friend request people that forge alot an like to make a cool storymode to there maps , or just wanna play at their maps

• Like 1

I've also wondered. Maybe advertise your map on a lot of different websites.

Also when posting them on websites, give a good description, pictures, weapon places, etc, etc.

Recommend it to your friends

invite random people to play it.

Eventually im sure you'll get some downloads.

If your ever willing to forge or play on some of my maps feel free to add me.

My name is RENT less on xbox live.

I have some really good maps you might be interested in checking out.

But also, there is a forging part of the forum which this topic belongs in, this doesnt involve halo 4 at all.

• Like 1

Post your maps on websites such as Forgehub, there are really talented forgers there that will get your map noticed and get some downloads.

Only thing I suggest, and maybe submit some maps to some YouTube channels like TheHaloForgeEpidemic or Airsoftxx.

Hope I have helped! :yay:

I made a few neat maps one map I made just for fun... it was my house I even have an attic a parking spot a porch, a living room, dining room, and indeed a bathroom. Where can I get my screenshots from? Because I use to take my screenshots from Bungie.net but they stopped updating that so now where can I get them?

• 1 month later...

It's just like anything else, how do you get famous, how do you win loads of games? They all fall in to the same category at the end of the day. You either try to really put yourself out there like posting your maps on forums like this or websites dedicated to forge. You have the other option too, luck. Good luck, friend!