new AA in halo 4

plushtinkerbell

I personally think it be cool to walk through walls. sorta like shadowcat from X-men. It make it easier to get past those annoying campers wouldn't it? I'm not talking bout making it were everything goes through you and makes you invincible till you deactivate it, just you can go through walls, i'm not expecting it, its just a thought that sounded cool to me.

i personally like the AA in reach and hope they keep them but make it to were when you use them it cost you something such as shield strength for EX., i like sprint and evade the most though.

Any thoughts?

i like it, but i doubt it would be well received because people will say it Overpowered and how its unfair. but if it was in there imagine a guy with a sword is running up on you and he thinks he's got you cornered and bam! you escape though the wall and he's like WTF? that sounds like fun to me

i like it, but i doubt it would be well received because people will say it Overpowered and how its unfair. but if it was in there imagine a guy with a sword is running up on you and he thinks he's got you cornered and bam! you escape though the wall and he's like WTF? that sounds like fun to me

Yeah, that does sound like a WTF moment, but some walls they could have a setting where you can phase through them or not. And people complain about everything being overpowered.

what if instead of walking though walls, it's a short range teleportation device that can be use to travel past walls. it could have an effective range of say 10 ft. it could be a piece of forerunner tech that enables personal teleportation

I personally think it be cool to walk through walls. sorta like shadowcat from X-men. It make it easier to get past those annoying campers wouldn't it? I'm not talking bout making it were everything goes through you and makes you invincible till you deactivate it, just you can go through walls, i'm not expecting it, its just a thought that sounded cool to me.

i personally like the AA in reach and hope they keep them but make it to were when you use them it cost you something such as shield strength for EX., i like sprint and evade the most though.

Any thoughts?

ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS?

what if instead of walking though walls, it's a short range teleportation device that can be use to travel past walls. it could have an effective range of say 10 ft. it could be a piece of forerunner tech that enables personal teleportation

that sounds kool too, and it fit into the story line better. imagine timeing it right in zombie?, zombie lunges and poof ur gone

yeah i kinda was srs. i thought it sounded like a cool idea. i respect your opinion though, why dont you like the sound of it?

Uhhh maybe because this is halo... not the matrix? Halo 4 needs to be in the general area of 1,2 and 3....343 does not need to add a bunch of ridiculous stuff to this game like bungie did with reach.

This thread will be a torment for the AA's hater's, I'm on the fence with them myself if they're not spammed every showdown (maybe even increase their cooldowns, then they can be fun, who knows maybe even nerf them so you could only use an AA once per player life). Off and putting a title on your hologram would be an improvement as well as its currently pretty useless and only works 1 time in about 50 uses.

I did once make a tongue-in-cheek comment on another board I'd have liked to see World Of Warcraft's LOK teleport become an AA, would really confuse players that. But its very hard for old time Halo players to warm to any change in classic gameplay style so 343 would need to be careful and really need to feature much more vanilla playlist's.