Sad But True, Weapons in Halo 4

Razor Buddha

the sad fact of the matter is there will be very little human weapons in Halo 4, given that the only source of them is the practically destroyed Foward Unto Dawn

unless parts of it including weapons caches are still around, there wont be much human technology, just forerunner or precusor of whatever else the planet could be species wise

no AR, no BR, no rocket launcher, no covy weapons for that matter either

sad panda

the sad fact of the matter is there will be very little human weapons in Halo 4, given that the only source of them is the practically destroyed Foward Unto Dawn

unless parts of it including weapons caches are still around, there wont be much human technology, just forerunner or precusor of whatever else the planet could be species wise

sad panda

I do not remember the post I read this in, but they reminded me that we would be fighting on a Forerunner planet. I just figured that would be adding new weapons to use along with some of the standard equipment. There may also be some weapon advancements made by humans and/or the Covenant. I can't wait to see whats in store.

it cant be Onyx beacuse its shell was destroyed by the end of the novel and it cant be the one in halo wars since that is gone too.

im tellin ya, its outside the rim, its probably forerunner, and its probably looooooooong after the events of halo 3, humans might not even be around anymore

I doubt there will be alot of human weapons but I'm sure 343 will find a way to place plenty more than we'd think. So I think the AR, BR, and possibly even DMR will appear in Halo 4, but I would also expect a variety of foreign weapons. Keep in mind that nobody knows what planet the remains of Forward Unto Dawn approached - could be Forerunner, Precursor (should there be any left undiscovered), or maybe even a Covenant occupied planet for all we know. As long as it is not a Flood occupied planet I will be happy lol

That is actually not true. The weapons he can salvage from the ship he will use. Also there might be UNSC fractions at the place he is at so they will have some human weapons probably.

I wouldn't expect a UNSC outpost to be on that planet because they would have received Cortana's beacon long ago

frankie has stated that the planet is not human in origin, so the only weapons can come from the ship, and as for human worlds out there, they are quite possibly outside the milky way and thus outside occupied human territory which has been decimated already by the covz

Well, as long as theres a Battle Rifle on that ship then im good lol, there should be one on there anyway

Have you forgotten that Cortana dropped a beacon at the end of halo3, granted she did say it could take years, but do we know how long its been? At some point in the game the UNSC might show up. It wouldn't be a surprise. And knowing that the UNSC could tell what ship's beacon it is, if they do, it be Cool to have a ton of ships to come out of slip-space in a critical moment in the game. But they might not show up until around the end or even in Halo:5. just saying.

sad panda

NO ROCKET LAWN CHAIR? YOU SIR A DESCRIBING A HALO IN WHICH I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY.