Halo 4 News: Campaign, Rank, Multiplayer Images, and NYC Event!

FIREN4

Nowadays I feel like I'm Halo4Follower's trusty messenger! After all, almost every Halo 4 thread I post are one of his videos. Although there a number of threads that came directly from 343 Industries/Waypoint. Well, aside from that, here's your video. Enjoy, I will fill out key details below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=uKBz4ofoEYE

Introduction:

As the video starts as an introduction Halo4Follower states "there's a lot to go over with..."

• Recent Event
  • Recent Post
  • Updates on the game including details on: VIP Event, Cortana, Spartan Ops seasons, DLC, new images on campaign and multiplayer

Sources and Details:

As he goes on and talks (and apart from what he's saying) he has highlighted the sentence fragments:

• Special VIP event in New York City's "Bryant Park Hotel"
  • positive reactions to Halo 4

Apparently members of "MLG" and "other parts of the Halo Community" have played Halo 4 and many positive reactions came via Twitter posts from people who were invited.

In a post that one of the invited people posted, Halo4Follower highlights:

• Hands-on Multiplayer. Looks, feels & functions great.
  • "Basically Beta but VERY promising"

Halo4Follower also highlights this one sentence as he's talking:

• Our facial animation and motion capture technology are all going to make it look better

GameInformer:

Halo4Follower says "Frank O' Connor" was interviewed by GameInformer and he said at one point that "Cortana will be a bigger character than ever in the game of Halo 4". He goes and and says that "Cortana apparently chooses her own appearance, as that is why she changes looks throughout the Halo games"

As for the 'Chief :yay: he will be experiencing many problems including personal and more physical problems including (If I heard correct) Cortana's "steal" with a closing death and the "rampage stuff".

We also hear (in a highlighted sentence) that "you can hear your breath as it sounds throughout the helmet"

Other Details:

As for Spartan Ops, season one comes with the game's price once you buy it. They are also considering the next seasons will cost money and be DLC or just come with the next game

Halo 4 will not support 3D TVs or Kinect

Multiplayer:

It is stated the biggest change in multiplayer are the new modes, levels and the features that leveling up and purchasing new armor and abilities within the whole multiplayer experience of Halo 4 including Infinity and Spartan Ops.

There may be a couple of details left out and a couple "typos" as you read at the bottom of the vid. Also, for the rest of the vids I post about Halo 4 there will be no more details I type at the bottom of the vid. As I find it very time-consuming towards my life. So enjoy your last details, the vid, and I guess I'll see you guys around.

-FIREN4 :bananachief:

• Like 1