Both FPS and RTS in halo 4?????

Gamerteam

What missions are you talking about that are hard to see in? We haven't seen any missions yet, only heard a small portion about an early one. We also haven't seen any cutscenes apart from the teaser trailer and maybe small snippets of others. I don't want Halo 4 to be both an FPS and an RTS. It seems like it would be quite jarring to be playing in first person, then suddenly you're introduced to an RTS section and made to learn all of the controls and mechanics of that section and others like it. Not to mention it seems like something that would be absolutely strange for co-op, because what would the other players do? Halo 4, in my eyes, should only be an FPS. If they wish to do another RTS Halo game, it should be its own separate game and not something placed into Halo 4.

• Like 1

What missions are you talking about that are hard to see in? We haven't seen any missions yet, only heard a small portion about an early one. We also haven't seen any cutscenes apart from the teaser trailer and maybe small snippets of others. I don't want Halo 4 to be both an FPS and an RTS. It seems like it would be quite jarring to be playing in first person, then suddenly you're introduced to an RTS section and made to learn all of the controls and mechanics of that section and others like it. Not to mention it seems like something that would be absolutely strange for co-op, because what would the other players do? Halo 4, in my eyes, should only be an FPS. If they wish to do another RTS Halo game, it should be its own separate game and not something placed into Halo 4.

Ummmm I don't understand why not have two sepertate campaigns?

I have to agree with you 100%