Fighting or allying with the forerunners

Minuette

so I got the new gameinformer, it shows more than the leaks so here is a bit of info (not all) to show if we will meet forerunners

first sheild worlds were a refuge were forerunners came to, to get away from the flood.

Quote "could this mean there are still forerunners alive inside of Requiem" that is the text from the GI, who thinks there will be, or will they not be, or just wonder awesomely as you just found out if the forerunners might be in halo 4

I do believe that we will be fighting the forerunners. And I have to reasons to support my claim.

1. They have said that in halo 4, the covenant is breaking up, and will be scarce. I have heard nothing even mentioned of the flood yet. That leaves one most likely enemy: The forerunners.

2. In ancient times, when forerunners were a thriving race, they were enemy's with humans at that time. There used to be no evidence of this, because when halo fired, the ancient humans were left completly unprotected from the blast. Therefor, wiping out our ancient ancestors. Surviving forerunners, however, would remember this lasting rivalry, and will likely attack humans that they come in contact with. Making them, obviously, the enemy.

Now, as though my points are mostly completely true, I'm am not positive whether or not they are the enemy. I am just pointing out, that if they are in the game, they likely will be.

I do believe that we will be fighting the forerunners. And I have to reasons to support my claim.

1. They have said that in halo 4, the covenant is breaking up, and will be scarce. I have heard nothing even mentioned of the flood yet. That leaves one most likely enemy: The forerunners.

2. In ancient times, when forerunners were a thriving race, they were enemy's with humans at that time. There used to be no evidence of this, because when halo fired, the ancient humans were left completly unprotected from the blast. Therefor, wiping out our ancient ancestors. Surviving forerunners, however, would remember this lasting rivalry, and will likely attack humans that they come in contact with. Making them, obviously, the enemy.

Now, as though my points are mostly completely true, I'm am not positive whether or not they are the enemy. I am just pointing out, that if they are in the game, they likely will be.

You are wrong bro, in the forerunner/flood war, the ancient humans were neutral with the foerunners, they found a cure and soon enough were attacked by the flood. So the ancient humans landed onto forerunner home planets and was seen as attacking, so the forerunners de-evolved the humans, but survivors destroyed the cure in a revenge. But at the final stages of the flood war, the forerunners chose the humans to be the care takers of the galaxy once the left. So in their minds (and the precursors) we are the reclaimers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You are wrong bro, in the forerunner/flood war, the ancient humans were neutral with the foerunners, they found a cure and soon enough were attacked by the flood. So the ancient humans landed onto forerunner home planets and was seen as attacking, so the forerunners de-evolved the humans, but survivors destroyed the cure in a revenge. But at the final stages of the flood war, the forerunners chose the humans to be the care takers of the galaxy once the left. So in their minds (and the precursors) we are the reclaimers.

the forunner/flood war came years after the forunners de-evolved the humans and place their total population on earth, the human/forunner war was started with the humans being pushed into forunner space by the flood. the forunners themselves held no ill will towards humans though they were only "pushed" into war with the humans, humans were said to be xinophobic, so yeah the forunners shouldnt be looking to fight

• Like 1

the forunner/flood war came years after the forunners de-evolved the humans and place their total population on earth, the human/forunner war was started with the humans being pushed into forunner space by the flood. the forunners themselves held no ill will towards humans though they were only "pushed" into war with the humans, humans were said to be xinophobic, so yeah the forunners shouldnt be looking to fight

well the Forerunners are somewhat looking to fight, take the Didact for example, he was furious that his wife wouldnt come home to safety with him, as she dileberatly trapped herself on Earth,. then in Halo CE:A (SPOILERS) in the terminals 343 GS, said us reclaimers might prefer the flood over him without 'her' to control his rage.(SPOILERS)

• Like 1

well the Forerunners are somewhat looking to fight, take the Didact for example, he was furious that his wife wouldnt come home to safety with him, as she dileberatly trapped herself on Earth,. then in Halo CE:A (SPOILERS) in the terminals 343 GS, said us reclaimers might prefer the flood over him without 'her' to control his rage.(SPOILERS)

good point :yay: