What is Spartan Ops

BLiX

Spartan Ops  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Spartan Ops

• Yes
    • No

Spartan Ops lets you play with your spartan IV and up to four players work together on evolving episodic campaign, comparable inscope and size to in the single player storyline. Spartan Ops is structered like a TV season. Each week, players gain acces to a new CG movie sequence that slowly unfolds the story of the UNSCInfinity misson ,chronicling the struggles the Spartans encounter along theway. Along with each story component, five objective based cooperative missions will come with it. These missions are new content, offering unseen events, locations, and chalenges to overcome for that week. " The events that are taking place within that weekly series are then crossing over with missions that are available for you and your friends to engage in as part of this ongoing story driven cooperative experience online. However you will not be playing the mission fo long. The next weell will bring the next cinematicchapter of the story and another five missions to tackle. To be clear these are not paid DLC packs. Spartan Ops are part of the experience you buy when you purchace halo 4 and the story

If you want more info check out this youtube video

I Hope this info has helped you and thankyou for reading.

I am excited for Spartan Ops. 343i has said that it is going to be the size of a Campaign, and that it is going to be like a TV Show. Like how Reach's Weekly Challenges worked, a new challenge, or in Spartan Ops, Event, comes every week. Frank O' Connor said that it will be nothing like COD's Spec Ops, where you just join if you're bored. It will be something where you'll have to work as a team, and it will be focused as a Mini-Campaign game mode. I am really looking forward to this new feature, and I am hoping that it will turn out really good. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am excited for Spartan Ops...however, because you have to purchases a season pass after the first season, I really hope that 343i/M$ does not release achievements for every season...that would really show M$'s grubby fingers looking for more money. I will probably only play the first free season of SO, after that, unless it is waaaay amazing, I probably wont pay for the season passes after. And again, if they put achievements in every season, I will be upset.