new things in halo 4

alexbnntt70

we should let 343 know that we have ideas for halo 4 and that they should look to us for some inspiation. for example i have a new gametype idea for halo 4 and i think it would be very fun. like some new warthogs like a minigun and a trasport hog maybe a civilian transport, a new large map like 3 times the size of forge worldhave every vehicle from any and all halo's ever made. maybe even a stationary UNSC and covenent cruisers like the pillar of autumn and maybe the truth and reconziliation from halo. maybe have a longsword and some pelicans in the bay in the covenent ship spirts and serephs maybe a sabre. also dont say "it would be to hard it cant be done." just post your idea and just say if you want me to tell you my new game mode.

Three times the size of forge world?! Are you insane!? Hemorrhage and Paridiso are already big enough! And a transport vehicle would be nice to have. I've always wanted to hop on one in campaign lol. But that's about the only thing I really agree about. Everything else is just....not needed. Maybe if Halo 4 is an MMO but not how it is now.

Oh yeah and there's already a post about wants in Halo 4:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/5900-the-official-what-do-you-want-out-of-halo-4/

There's no point in attempting to get your idea out, 343i know what they're doing, it's very unlikely that they'd impliment some change from a fan. Just stating the solid facts, I'm sure there are a lot of us that want something specific in Halo 4 but we don't work for 343i, thus our thoughts/ideas arn't important. Hmmm, I don't think a map 3 times the size of forge world would be good at all. I'd rather a map a little smaller than forge world and the ability to use 5 times the budget.

Anyway, if I had an idea I guess the main element I'd like to have in Halo would to have a lot more choice in forge, with structure, vehicles, buildings... more of everything! ^_^

Lol, those ideas are not bad, but it is highly unlikely that 343i would do this. I mean, being able to make a background scene with Frigates and Cruisers and Longswords does sound kinda fun. I think they could just make every map with less kill boundaries and you could make a Forge creation outside of that map, rather than a gigantic Forge World. Good thinking, though ^_^

Game companies should listen to themself and not there community. Listening tends to make crappy games. Example cod

lol that is somewhat true but im saying not completly community just take a few ideas here and there and i know 343i will probly never read it but its nice to think they will