HALO 4 leak or just ideas

Master Marix

I was reading around and found this website talking about this possible leak to HALO 4s story line Microsoft confirms the writer of the leak (which was in BNET forums) may have gotten some theroys right but they arent saying much else This was released on the 13th of June and Im surprised no one has talked about it. But heres the link. My link

This is most likley a very creative theroy or hoaks but I found it entertaining to read, It would be nice to see others make stories like this (not saying its positive fake) to keep our hopes up and speed the wait for this great game.

Let me know what you think

Yes, I too think the same thing. The reason is because, this is the guy who leaked some info on Halo Reach and got a lot of it correct. Only time will tell... :whistle:

Do you have a link to this persons past leaks and info on him, Id like to check his creditablity for myself

Sounds like a load of BS. If this is true, we can count on playing COD:Future Warfare. Customization of weapons? Wow, I cant wait :nea:

Most of the ideas sounded great if they were real but I actually dont want to see the customization of weapons Like you said it would turn into a COD game and thats not what halo is, Halos a fast paced FPS that has equal weapons for all players not a bunch of over powered high ranking people getting the best weapons and leaving thoes at low ranks stuck there because they have to rank up twice as slow be cause of thoses High ranking players getting the stronger weapons which just makes the whole game of COD unbalanced. 343 if you read this please dont go making drastic changes like weapon customization, mabey in campaign but if this turns into another COD, im never going to buy another halo again.