Put on ban probation for quitting.. but I never quit.. ???

pandabare

So, I decided to play some BTB today.. But, that was obviously not a good idea. For some reason I have been lagging out. First, I thought it was my router but, then I hooked the XBOX directly up to the internet and still couldn't get a good signal. Now, when it would lag, it would leave my spartan just standing there while everyone else kept playing. Then, one time, it kicked everyone from the game, said "game over," and ended the game as usual (giving me my credits and all). After doing all this, it just continued to lag out and leave me standing there but, then all of a sudden it said that I have left too many games and that if I left again, I would have to wait before I could play. Before anyone starts saying, "well maybe your internet speeds were slow," no.. They were not slow. I was pushing well over what I am even paying for.

So all I have to ask is.. WTH?!? Is this how Halo 4 is going to be?!?

So, I decided to play some BTB today.. But, that was obviously not a good idea. For some reason I have been lagging out. First, I thought it was my router but, then I hooked the XBOX directly up to the internet and still couldn't get a good signal. Now, when it would lag, it would leave my spartan just standing there while everyone else kept playing. Then, one time, it kicked everyone from the game, said "game over," and ended the game as usual (giving me my credits and all). After doing all this, it just continued to lag out and leave me standing there but, then all of a sudden it said that I have left too many games and that if I left again, I would have to wait before I could play. Before anyone starts saying, "well maybe your internet speeds were slow," no.. They were not slow. I was pushing well over what I am even paying for.

So all I have to ask is.. WTH?!? Is this how Halo 4 is going to be?!?

With Matchmaking, it's not just about your connection. It's about everyone's. With BTB, you have twice the chance of finding crappy hosts. Try setting search preferences to good connection. This way it will search out people who aren't playing on their neighbors wifi. :D
  • Like 2

Sorry for disobeying your direct words, but... It's your connection. This happens to me, and it's always my connection, and hey, I (well, my parents), pay a significant amount of money for good Internet. Just use a wired connection, and almost all of your problems are gone. I say almost, because sometimes, with me, it still doesn't receive the signal. Yours will probably be different, but just try it, as it will likely work.

Hope I helped :)

I was at my friends house playing Grifball split screen. He went to go mow the grass and left his character standing there. He got Cr banned, it told him that in the middle of an Invasion game. After that game, it told me that I was Cr banned as well. I didn't do anything, why am I getting punished for what my friend did?

OK.

SO I JUST GOT BANNED FROM EARNING CREDITS AND I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED FROM EARNING CREDITS. I WAS PLAYING THE GAME TWO NIGHTS AGO AND EVERYRHING WAS FINE. I WAS PLAYIMG WITH ALL MY FRIENDS ON SWAT AND WE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME. WELL IT GOT LATE AND I GOT OFF THE GAME WHILE I WAS IN THE GAME LOBBY. I SAID GOOD BUY TO ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS AND GOT OFF FOR THE NIGHT. I AWOKE THE NEXT DAY TO FID A MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY XBOX AND MY GAMER TAG HAS BEEN BANNED FROM EARNING CREDITS. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NUM TO CALL 343 BUT APPARENTLY THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT YOU CAN TALK TO AND APPARENTLY THEY DONT HAVE AN ADDRESS YOU CAN SEND A COMPLAINT TO. ALSO THERE APPARENTLY HAS NOT BEEN ANY BANNING OVERTURNED BY TALKING ON SOME FORUM AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT 343 ISNOT EVEN THE ONES DOING THE BANNING. IT IS AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM THAT DOES IT FOR THEM THAT WAS LEFT BY BUNGIE......GO FIGURE!!!! GOT ALL THIS INFORMATION FROM A XBOX LIVE SUPPORT GUY THAT TOLD ME HE EVEN MAKES FUN OF THE 343 PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THIS LITTLE OFFICE WITH NO WINDOWS AND NO PHONES AND ALL THEY DO IS LOOK AT ALL OF OUR FORUM'S WE POST. BUT WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE NO ONES XBOX SYSTEM IS SAFE BECAUSE THEY CANT CONTROL THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM THAT BUNGIE PUT IN PLACE. I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM EARNING CREDITS FOR TWO DAYS NOW AND ALL I DID WAS PLAY THE GAME I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 10 YEARS. I DID NOT QUIT I DID NOT CHEAT I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG WTH.....IS GOING ON 343.....I HOPE HALO 4 IS GOOD BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE ALOT OF HATE GOING ON IN THEY XBOX LIVE CHAT ROOMS. I THINK YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND SWELL THE HALO YOU GUYS ARE MESSING WITH. COMI FROM ONE GAME DESIGNER TO ANOTHER PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM ALL OF HALO FANS ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW LONG DO WE AVE TO ASK FOR HELP...............

BIGNUTS40cal