I am looking for a clan

I have taken a long break from Halo and have decided to get back into playing and interacting with the community. That being said, I would like to know if anyone has a clan that I can join. It doesn't matter if your clan is structured/unstructured, has/does not have a ranking system, or is competitive/not competitive, I will give any clan that posts here equal consideration. To give a little background, I am a competitive person by nature, but always like to have fun when I play. Soon to be 21 and will play a decent amount over the summer. I will be getting a new account this weekend that I will be able to play on.

Here's my ranks from Halo 3 and my K/D from what little reach I had played before I stopped. This is so you guys know how good I am haha.

Halo 3 Highest Ranks

Team Slayer - 48

Team Snipers - 50

MLG - 42

Lone Wolves - 27

Team Swat - 37

Squad Battle - 11

Team Doubles - 44

Halo Reach K/D

Competitive - 2,280 kills / 1485 deaths = 1.54 K/D ratio

Can't wait to get back in the game!

Hello, i own a clan of 140 people, we have players from all across the world. We have players of similar, less, and of higher k/d and all that stuff. If you would like more info, or want to join message me, peace

Sup Bruh? I'm from The Spartan Force. We are a community, yet competitive, legit, awesome, epic clan :D. Check us out at our forums @ http://www.thespartanforce.enjin.com/ , or check my post out on here @ http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/8260-the-spartan-force-locked-n-loaded/ .

I know i didn't give a good description right now, but the post i made will sum a lot of stuff up. I have to go, so ill cya on Halo and hopefully on the TSF forums :D. Got any questions? PM me. :D