The Liken and Smilen Game (Bet I can make you smile)

DoctorB77

Ok this game is not as hard as it sounds. You try to say something funny. Keep it pg-13. and the poster below you must try to not to smile. It will probably get pretty hard not to laugh let alone smile. Now as a reward for you funny guys, the person below you must like your post. If you do not smile then you may pat yourself on the back. But after you do this you must be funny yourself and try to make the person below you smile. This thread is for those humorous forum goers. Good luck.

I decided likes would be ok since they are profile stats not full public. Besides this will be a funny thread

For starters how bout some rvb.

Sarge: What do you see?

Caboose: I see, a room.

Sarge: And? What's in the room?

Caboose: There are some walls, and some ceilings. Wait, only one ceiling.

• Like 1

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his beautiful, blond, female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox.

She opened it, looked inside, slammed it shut, and stormed back into her house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox, again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came again. She marched to themailbox,opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions, the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps telling me I've got mail!"

• Like 1

LOL you sir, just got your like :D

3 girls decide they want to go skydiving. A blonde, ginger, and brunette. Once they're up, the ginger jumps, and she opens her parachute and glides down normally. The blonde then jumps, opens her parachute, and floats safely as well. When the brunette jumps, her parachute fails. When she falls past the floating blonde, the blonde says "Oh! I never knew we were racing!", and takes off her parachute.

• Like 1

^^^Lol XD

A blonde and a redhead went to the bar after work for a drink, and sat on stools watching the 6 Oclock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge, and the blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldnt jump. Sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead $50. The redhead said, "I cant take this, youre my friend."But the blonde insisted saying, "No. A bets a bet."Then the redhead said "Listen, I have to tell you that I saw this on the 5 Oclock news, so I cant take your money". The blonde replied "Well, so did I, but I didnt think he would jump again!"

• Like 1

Lol.

A man was recently flying to New York. He decided to strike up a conversation with his seat mate. "I've got a great policeman joke. Would you like to hear it?"

"I should let you know first that I am a policeman."

"That's OK. I'll tell it really slow!"

• Like 1

Lololololol

A redhead, a brunette and a blonde all escape from a prison together. They run into the nearby woods and all climb up seperate trees. When the police find the redheads tree and ask who is up there, the redhead chirps like a bird. Then the police go to the brunettes tree. When they ask who is up there, the brunette makes chipmunk noises. Finally, when the police go to the blondes tree and ask who is up there, the blonde goes,"MOOOOOOOOOO!"

• Like 1

Lol. I can relate

Funny story here. I was with my friends when two of the trees at their house started to rub up against eachother because of the wind. They sounded like cows goin at it. So we said they were having tree sex.

Ok more rvb.

Lieutenant Miller: Now Caboose, I know we didn't always get along.

Pvt. Michael J. Caboose: I got tied up.

Lieutenant Miller: You seem like a good kid, you're just a little... confused.

Pvt. Michael J. Caboose: Yeah, he is.

Lieutenant Miller: But I wanna give you a piece of advice. This guy looks like a tough costumer, and you're bound to run into some situations you're not prepared for.

Pvt. Michael J. Caboose: Right, like a rodeo.

Lieutenant Miller: And if that happens, if you get in a situation where you think something bad is gonna happen, I want you to remember one thing... never ever come back here!

Pvt. Michael J. Caboose: Okay.

Lieutenant Miller: No, I need to hear you say it I need to know you understand. Pvt.

Michael J. Caboose: Don't ever go backwards.

Lieutenant Miller: Well I guess that's as close as we're gonna get.

• Like 1

LOL i love caboose

Two blondes decided that this Christmastheywantedtocutdowntheir own Christmastree. So theydrovetwo hours intothe country andwalked deep into the woods to find the perfect Christmas tree. They had planned the trip well, especially considering that theywere blond. They were dressed warmly with boots, warm coats and hats. They had a chain saw, hatchet, a bag to protect the tree and rope to drag it back to their car. Every detail was covered.

They searched andsearched.Theyhadgone toallthistrouble,nothing but the prefect tree would do. They searched forhours through knee deep snow and biting wind. Finally, five hours later with the sunbeginningtogo down, one blonde says tothe other,"Ican'ttake thisanymore.I giveup! There are hundreds ofbeautifultreesout here.Let's justpick one whether it's decorated or not!"

I held it in. Ive heard it before. Lol all of your jokes have been blonde jokes;

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks the horse "So what will you be having"

Confused the horse hurries out of the bar knocking over a few tables on it's way because it's a horse.

Nope, didn't even flinch

Church: Me and Tucker will go through the teleporter, and cut him off at the pass! Tucker, you ready?

Tucker: There is no way I'm going through that thing.

Church: Tucker, we don't have time for this! Why would they give us a teleporter if doesn't work?

Tucker: I don't know! Why would they give us a tank that nobody could drive?

Church: We already tested the teleporter, remember?

Tucker: We threw rocks through it!

Church: And? So? The rocks came out the other side, didn't they?

Tucker: Yeah, but they were all hot, and covered in black stuff.

Church: So this is what this is all about - you're afraid of a little black stuff.

Tucker: Yes, I am. I am afraid of black stuff.

• Like 1

Held it. It wad hard though.

Church: You don't suppose that sword is making him sick do you?

Caboose: I don't see how, it hasn't sneezed once.

Church: We don't know anything about it though. Maybe it runs on radiation and is poisoning him.

Caboose: Or maybe it runs on solar power!

Church: How would solar power make him sick?

Caboose: Is he Republican?

• Like 1

Troll: OMG OMG OMG HAZ U HAXORS

Me: No, I'm just better than you.

Troll: NONONONONONO U HACKA HACKA HACKA HACKA FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN U HACKA.

Me: Urhm... If you can't handle it, get out of the game.

Troll: MAYBVE U SHUDGET OUTTA TEH GAME U HAXCKA

Me: *FaceHaloWarscase*

• Like 2

You should like the post anyway,

One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.

The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.

He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.

Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.

The blonde started laughing.

This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.

This time the blonde laughed even harder.

Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.

The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.

The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

• Like 1

Guys seriously like the post that's above you.

A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The lawyerleans overtoherand asksifshe would like to play a fun game. The blonde just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists and explains that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains" I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and vice-versa." Again, she politely declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now somewhat agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500," figuring that since she is a blonde that he will easily win the match. This catches theblonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five dollar billand hands it to the lawyer. Now, it's the blonde's turn.

She asks the lawyer: "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyerlooks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the Airphone with his modem and searches the Net and the Library of Congress.

Frustrated, he sends E-mails to all his coworkers and friends he knows. After over an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $500. The blonde politely takes the $500 and turns away to get back to sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, so what IS the answer!?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...