invite to halo 4

i think it would make sense to have the halo 4 beta invite in this game just like ODST. Like gears of war 3 had the bulletstorm as a way to get to the beta. Medal of Honor will have the beta for Battlefield 3. All the games are made by the company with some other company. and it has a beta in it so i hope that that this remake will have a beta for halo 4.

I'd imagine its just too soon to carry a beta during its initial shipments, 4 is still a good 10 months away after CE:A comes out. I'd suspect the beta when it does come will be released in conjunction with Waypoint closer towards the time, maybe unlocking as you've built enough Halo points on it and proved you've been following the franchise.

I'd imagine its just too soon to carry a beta during its initial shipments, 4 is still a good 10 months away after CE:A comes out. I'd suspect the beta when it does come will be released in conjunction with Waypoint closer towards the time, maybe unlocking as you've built enough Halo points on it and proved you've been following the franchise.

wasn't odst released about 10months before reach? it came witha beta invite

I thought it was Jan/Feb Holidays...