Halo 4 Storyline

117legend

here's a quick recap of key points of the entirety haloverse. Humans are the descendants the forerunners which allows them to fire the halos. it is unliekly there will be any covie loyalists as the sepratists destroyed a lot of the loyalist fleet that followed Truth, and the Ark explosion most likely destroyed the rest, maybe a couple of stragglers. Onyx is a "Shield World" where Forerunners could hide from the halo event (it is unknown if any made it to any of the other shield worlds). It is still unknown what happened to the Spirit Of Fire and her crew.

possibly, Chief comes accross onyx, which happens to still have Covie loyalists examining it. Chief finds the Spirit Of Fire crashed on the planet, he has to find the crew, save the people trapped in the slipspace bubble, and escape the covies and the onyx sentinels

Anyway was the prophet of truth's forerunner dreadnought destroyed?

Probably,

Spark, in the end of Halo 3, before the firing of Instalation 04b, said:

343 Guilty Spark: (Shocked, Alarmed) "Bu-bu-but a premature firing will destroy the Ark!"

Johnson: (dismissively) "Deal with it."

343 Guilty Spark: (quietly) "...will destroy this Installation."

And, as the dreaadnought must have landed on the ark, ans has Truth died, I doubt anyone remebered to pick it up. ;)

Rafter

yeah good point but i really don't think covie stragglers would "forget" the most powerful ship in their fleet

Halo 4: Master Chief is captured on the mysterious planet and forced to fight alien monsters in a gladitorial arena sans his mjolnir armor. After several months, Cortana hatches an elaborate escape plan which involves taking control of a mech and smashing into the arena during a match between John and what appears to be a giant, flood-infected beast. They retrieve John's armor and subsequently escape into the wilds, where Cortana is drawn to a cave opening that leads them several thousands of feet underground. At the bottom of the cave they discover an entrance to a massive Forerunner facility. The facility is re-activated and as Cortana accessess the system, they notice that they've travelled nearly 100 years into the future. Once they locate Earth (using Forerunner sensors hidden throughout the galaxy), they see that there is a second moon orbiting the planet. Something is not right, and Cortana and the Chief make their way to a spaceport and steal a ship. Upon further investigation, it is realized that the second moon is actually a massive alien space station.

Halo 5: They sneak onto Earth and find evidence that humanity has fled to a distant planet about 10 years prior. They decipher the coordinates and head to the new planet. Humanity has changed little, but they've been beaten down and chased across the galaxy. They are tired and in need of a true hero who will inspire them to take back the homeworld. Master Chief and Cortana work with scientists to create the Spartan X program. The Chief leads a Spartan Expeditionary Unit back to Earth to determine the alien capabilities. After infiltrating the alien mothership and stealing some of the alien technology, they are chased down by the aliens (known as the Paracletes), and just barely manage to reach hyperspace. Just as the Humans finish building the flagship "Dawn's Early Light", Slipspace opens up and from it appear several Paraclete battle cruisers. Dawn's Early Light manages to fend off the attack, but is rendered unusable to bring the fight to Earth. Master Chief and Cortana set out for the Elite homeworld to ask for help.

Halo 6: The Elite's, which took a vow of non-violence, had mothballed their fleet of vessels. They only fight each other in combat as a tribute to their heritage and no longer have any aggression toward other races except for self-defense. Master Chief and Cortana return empty-handed, only to find Earth II being attacked by an even larger Paraclete armada. As the Chief battles a 3rd wave of Paraclete Space Fighters in a Human Space Fighter Jet, he gets badly wounded and fades to black. Suddenly, another slipspace portal opens and the Elites come screaming out with guns blazing. After the attack is over, they recover Master Chief's body and use the Paraclete technology stolen in Halo 5 to reanimate him. Master Chief is given command of an Elite battleship, and he leads a dozen more back to Earth to take it back. The Paracletes, expecting that Humans might want their planet back one day, planted a huge nuclear device deep in the planet as a last-ditch self destruct system. Master Chief races to the device, surrounded by an unsurvivable level of radiation. He disappears into the glow surrounding the device and after a few moments his sillhouette appears to collapse. The countdown timer at the surface clicks down to zero and nothing happens, Earth is saved.

if all of that is right. it wont be fun now you said it

okay i want every one to know the halo was made to kill all except a few flood for testing and they were kept on the halo so don't hold your breath for flood some may have got on your frigate when you were leaving but there wont be alot. you wont fight the forerunners because their dead D.E.A.D dead OK. if all i say is false the story line will be royally screwed up the as and I won't pay $110 dollars for that F**KED up ****. maybe for the multi-player if it's good i might buy it

P.S new HUD please and shiny armor like in halo3

P.P.S more alien armor please

P.S.Scome on dudes common sense

okay i want every one to know the halo was made to kill all except a few flood for testing and they were kept on the halo so don't hold your breath for flood some may have got on your frigate when you were leaving but there wont be alot. you wont fight the forerunners because their dead D.E.A.D dead OK. if all i say is false the story line will be royally screwed up the as and I won't pay $110 dollars for that F**KED up ****. maybe for the multi-player if it's good i might buy it

P.S new HUD please and shiny armor like in halo3

P.P.S more alien armor please

P.S.Scome on dudes common sense

Halo was designed to eliminate all sentient life, which included the higher functioning Flood Forms. some were saved to study to prevent a second "Halo Event" from being required to happen. Most of the species in the Galaxy had samples saved to have the Galaxy reseeded. some were consumed before the Forerunners got to them. As far as we know, no Forerunners survived, because we haven't seen if any reached a Shield World in time. There are a few instances of flood being places other than on the Halos, on the mining facility-turned-flood studying facility (first Arbiter level in Halo 2) and the flood-infested shield world in Halo Wars. pay more attention to the story... the books are in fact canon, so don't dismiss them.

I hope the arbiter and the ship master go back to the elite homeworld so check if it is safe but it could be under attack by Covenant?

Their intention is to go to Sanghelios anyway. and its unlikely it would be under attack, but possible. it would be interesting if 343 decided to do the split storyline again like in Halo 2.

Halo 4: Master Chief is captured on the mysterious planet and forced to fight alien monsters in a gladitorial arena sans his mjolnir armor. After several months, Cortana hatches an elaborate escape plan which involves taking control of a mech and smashing into the arena during a match between John and what appears to be a giant, flood-infected beast. They retrieve John's armor and subsequently escape into the wilds, where Cortana is drawn to a cave opening that leads them several thousands of feet underground. At the bottom of the cave they discover an entrance to a massive Forerunner facility. The facility is re-activated and as Cortana accessess the system, they notice that they've travelled nearly 100 years into the future. Once they locate Earth (using Forerunner sensors hidden throughout the galaxy), they see that there is a second moon orbiting the planet. Something is not right, and Cortana and the Chief make their way to a spaceport and steal a ship. Upon further investigation, it is realized that the second moon is actually a massive alien space station.

Halo 5: They sneak onto Earth and find evidence that humanity has fled to a distant planet about 10 years prior. They decipher the coordinates and head to the new planet. Humanity has changed little, but they've been beaten down and chased across the galaxy. They are tired and in need of a true hero who will inspire them to take back the homeworld. Master Chief and Cortana work with scientists to create the Spartan X program. The Chief leads a Spartan Expeditionary Unit back to Earth to determine the alien capabilities. After infiltrating the alien mothership and stealing some of the alien technology, they are chased down by the aliens (known as the Paracletes), and just barely manage to reach hyperspace. Just as the Humans finish building the flagship "Dawn's Early Light", Slipspace opens up and from it appear several Paraclete battle cruisers. Dawn's Early Light manages to fend off the attack, but is rendered unusable to bring the fight to Earth. Master Chief and Cortana set out for the Elite homeworld to ask for help.

Halo 6: The Elite's, which took a vow of non-violence, had mothballed their fleet of vessels. They only fight each other in combat as a tribute to their heritage and no longer have any aggression toward other races except for self-defense. Master Chief and Cortana return empty-handed, only to find Earth II being attacked by an even larger Paraclete armada. As the Chief battles a 3rd wave of Paraclete Space Fighters in a Human Space Fighter Jet, he gets badly wounded and fades to black. Suddenly, another slipspace portal opens and the Elites come screaming out with guns blazing. After the attack is over, they recover Master Chief's body and use the Paraclete technology stolen in Halo 5 to reanimate him. Master Chief is given command of an Elite battleship, and he leads a dozen more back to Earth to take it back. The Paracletes, expecting that Humans might want their planet back one day, planted a huge nuclear device deep in the planet as a last-ditch self destruct system. Master Chief races to the device, surrounded by an unsurvivable level of radiation. He disappears into the glow surrounding the device and after a few moments his sillhouette appears to collapse. The countdown timer at the surface clicks down to zero and nothing happens, Earth is saved.

if all of that is right. it wont be fun now you said it

Killroy, if you are right, i will hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands, and then i will kill 343 and Bungie and Bill Gates, because that story.... no offense killroy, but that story is total Bull****.... it sucks

• Like 1

just a quick thought, what if its a forerunner structure that was protected from Halo, has samples from all species as a back up. Foreurnners now have ceesed to be but the samples were grown or whatever and have evolved with each other.

I dont know something like an elite crossed with a brute, or Jackal crossed with a Hunter.

Cross breeding to survive that kind of thing.

And know they have worked out how to get free and are mad as hell.

Just an idea, flame away

• Like 1

just a quick thought, what if its a forerunner structure that was protected from Halo, has samples from all species as a back up. Foreurnners now have ceesed to be but the samples were grown or whatever and have evolved with each other.

I dont know something like an elite crossed with a brute, or Jackal crossed with a Hunter.

Cross breeding to survive that kind of thing.

And know they have worked out how to get free and are mad as hell.

Just an idea, flame away

That would be difficult to pull off (since the hunter is actually a colony of worms it would be impossible) but its not bad. However, It's just not Halo, in my opinion

how the hell is the frigate on fire in space, its space, its cold!

if there is a constant source for the fire to burn it will continue to burn, which i am assuming is the case. an example of this is when UNSC ships are struck with the plasma, the oxygen venting out of the ship is actually what provides a constant ignition source however so i'm not sure, but it is only a trailer so, eh

At this point isnt Onyx blown up? or something like that, i think it will be another shield world that the forerunners made to protect themselvs from the flood and the mgiht of hte halo rings? i'm not sure all i know is it will proably be an epic experiance and i cant wait.

Not necessarily about Onyx. All they did was explode a Tac Nuke at the entrance of the Slipspace Bubble entrance to stop the covies. so while a section would be destroyed ,inculding the 0nyx Sentinal Factory, but there are still some sentinels left over, so (given their multiple forms) they may be able to repair the planet. I think it would be a ***** move on 343's part to include sentinels that powerful.

I hope its good like halo ce and 2. The rest lacked enough blood and the covenant looked stupid as well as the lack of any permanent scaring in terrain. Also, the flood in Halo 3 were like a joke, as well as brutes. Bring back the brutes that actually rampage if pissed from halo 2. and bring back the good plasma pistol from halo Ce and the BR. But hopefully the story is also about Kelly and the others trying to escape onyx.

Ok I thought it would be a good idea to make a topic where people could post what they want in the story, what they think is going to happen, and if they think if it's going to be better than the halo stories. So far all I know is that it seems like you are being sucked into some mothership or something like that.

Edit: Oh I forgot... DONT SPOIL ANYTHING!!!

at the end of halo 3, the chief is approaching an unknown planet. my guess was this was a forerunner shield world. bungie invented the forerunners but never elaborated on their origins or what happened to them. we know they were an advanced race, and we know they were in a war with the flood, and we know that they ultamately wiped themselves and the flood oout with the halos. other than that, we know nothing about them so it was a logical assumption that the chief and cortana would crash land on a forerunner and unlock the unknown past. odds are we will be introduced to a new monitor, and will probably spend most of our time fighting flood. now, the other assumption is that the chif and cortana would leave this new world in a forerunner dreadnought and with cortana piloting, take all of the new information back to earth and give it to the UNSC. now this would be an interesting ending because the UNSC thinks all of the legendary Spartan II's are dead and having the chief show up with cortana in a forerunner dreadnaught loaded with data on the forerunners would be a massive and pleasant surprise. now as for the chief, he could be reassigned to train an army of spartans in the event of another war. much like kurt 051 was the one who trained all of the Spartan III's. that would be an excellent end to the story line which bungie left open. the chief would be alive, and the commander responsible for training a new army of spartans. and another interesting and pleasant twist would be that cortana managed to use forerunner technology to be able to prevent her own rampancy and be able to give this information to ONI which would be able to use it on all new AI's and these new AI's would be able to live forever instead of only 7 years. what do you think of that?

• 2 months later...

I�ve read all books of Halo and not all Spatans are dead. Two Spartans (i think Kelly and Linda) and some Spartans from the Spartan III Projekt are still alive. They�re all on Onyx with Dr. Catherine Halsey in an Slipspacebubble which was made to protect them for Halo.

In the Trailer you can see a Allinazship. Maybe the Chief gets captured of the allianz and then some of the unsc will free him. Or he gets on the ship of the arbiter. But i think 343 Industries will make a great game.

Fred, kelly, lucy, olivia, mark, tom, ash, john, team saber, team katanes cryo pods, red team from spirit of fire, grey team and more that are not acounted for are alive.

I must have missed a book or something, could someone explain to me exactly what a "precurser" is and how they differ from the forerunners?

Precoursors are what came before the forerunners. They created the forerunners and the forerunners killed all but one. That last one is called the timeless one and we will find out what happens to him in the next two forerunner books.