Halo 4 Storyline

117legend

ok in the trailer for halo 4, the master chief wakes up to the frigate exploding. he gets cortana and uses his jet pack to get out there ( woah hold up, when did chief have a jetpacK) he flies through the ship and reachs the hull and then it shows he is facing a massive structure which is weird because at the end of halo 3 it showed a large planet, instead it shows a forrunner structure

The ads for halo are mainly symbolic. It's just telling us that he might GET a jetpack in the game. And it never said how long he was out, so some drifting of the ship is bound to occur. And also, What if the "ship" is just the other side of the planet we saw in H3? ;)

thats not a jetpack thoughs are zero gravity thrusters which MC had since halo 2

My guess this will include planet Onyx and where the book let off. One main objective may be rescue the spartans, Dr. Halsey, and Mendez.

When I saw the planet at the end of Halo 3, Onyx was the first thing to pop into my mind.

Which is impossible as Onyx is now a ball of trillions of anti human/alien/intruder sentinels and so chief would have been atomised as soon as he was in range.

Although I do think it's a shield world, I do not agree that it is Onyx

MC realizes finally he has a jetpack on his ******* back, and ask himself why the hell he didn't use it when falling from the ******* ship.

I think he could maybe is abdused by Arbiter, its gonna be kind' ****ty if everyone expects MC fighting the hole ship tripulation.

Hope he goes to reach and find Nooble team who miracly survived for a year... Or maybe more !! we don't know how many time Chief has been cryo.

Grtings !!

Personally in every game franchise i have seen the originals can never be beaten, not saying that the new saga is going to be bad but you simply can't beat the aspect of originals. Anyway, i definitely can guarantee that some sort of forerunner will be in it, im just confused on where fighting is going to come into it, i think that the forerunners will take him to Earth to find that the flood have overrun it from Voi (remember) i don't know, we will all be very suprised

Halo 4: Master Chief is captured on the mysterious planet and forced to fight alien monsters in a gladitorial arena sans his mjolnir armor. After several months, Cortana hatches an elaborate escape plan which involves taking control of a mech and smashing into the arena during a match between John and what appears to be a giant, flood-infected beast. They retrieve John's armor and subsequently escape into the wilds, where Cortana is drawn to a cave opening that leads them several thousands of feet underground. At the bottom of the cave they discover an entrance to a massive Forerunner facility. The facility is re-activated and as Cortana accessess the system, they notice that they've travelled nearly 100 years into the future. Once they locate Earth (using Forerunner sensors hidden throughout the galaxy), they see that there is a second moon orbiting the planet. Something is not right, and Cortana and the Chief make their way to a spaceport and steal a ship. Upon further investigation, it is realized that the second moon is actually a massive alien space station.

Halo 5: They sneak onto Earth and find evidence that humanity has fled to a distant planet about 10 years prior. They decipher the coordinates and head to the new planet. Humanity has changed little, but they've been beaten down and chased across the galaxy. They are tired and in need of a true hero who will inspire them to take back the homeworld. Master Chief and Cortana work with scientists to create the Spartan X program. The Chief leads a Spartan Expeditionary Unit back to Earth to determine the alien capabilities. After infiltrating the alien mothership and stealing some of the alien technology, they are chased down by the aliens (known as the Paracletes), and just barely manage to reach hyperspace. Just as the Humans finish building the flagship "Dawn's Early Light", Slipspace opens up and from it appear several Paraclete battle cruisers. Dawn's Early Light manages to fend off the attack, but is rendered unusable to bring the fight to Earth. Master Chief and Cortana set out for the Elite homeworld to ask for help.

Halo 6: The Elite's, which took a vow of non-violence, had mothballed their fleet of vessels. They only fight each other in combat as a tribute to their heritage and no longer have any aggression toward other races except for self-defense. Master Chief and Cortana return empty-handed, only to find Earth II being attacked by an even larger Paraclete armada. As the Chief battles a 3rd wave of Paraclete Space Fighters in a Human Space Fighter Jet, he gets badly wounded and fades to black. Suddenly, another slipspace portal opens and the Elites come screaming out with guns blazing. After the attack is over, they recover Master Chief's body and use the Paraclete technology stolen in Halo 5 to reanimate him. Master Chief is given command of an Elite battleship, and he leads a dozen more back to Earth to take it back. The Paracletes, expecting that Humans might want their planet back one day, planted a huge nuclear device deep in the planet as a last-ditch self destruct system. Master Chief races to the device, surrounded by an unsurvivable level of radiation. He disappears into the glow surrounding the device and after a few moments his sillhouette appears to collapse. The countdown timer at the surface clicks down to zero and nothing happens, Earth is saved.

quite elaborate

I want to fight the forunners

Why the hell would you want this? They're the entire reason the human race survived, they chose to protect us to ensure population of the universe. The Forerunners and Precursors are dead. I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow survived, but it wouldn't make sense since they allowed the Covenenant to do so much with their technology on their planets for so long without running into them, it just wouldn't work out.

Odds are it's going to be sentinels and more Flood.

Dude they are not the reason humans survived actually they de-evolved the human race because humans were gaining on their tier-tech level, sadly the humans lost a war against them and thus they turned us into monkeys again, it was thanks to the librarian that humans survived the first halo firing.

actually it was because the forerunners thought that humanity was getting too big for their boots and started to invade other planets but humans were invading colonies because they were attacked by the flood

why is everyone talking about Onyx it is really annoying me if you have read the book ghosts of onyx, the planet onyx is surrounded by sentinels much like the sentinel wall in halo 2s quarantine zone it was used as a secret training facility for spartan III because it was hush hush and you only have to use common sense to realise that organic planets like onyx do NOT open up like in the halo 4 trailer

At this point isnt Onyx blown up? or something like that, i think it will be another shield world that the forerunners made to protect themselvs from the flood and the mgiht of hte halo rings? i'm not sure all i know is it will proably be an epic experiance and i cant wait.

ok in the trailer for halo 4, the master chief wakes up to the frigate exploding. he gets cortana and uses his jet pack to get out there ( woah hold up, when did chief have a jetpacK) he flies through the ship and reachs the hull and then it shows he is facing a massive structure which is weird because at the end of halo 3 it showed a large planet, instead it shows a forrunner structure

If you use HD settings, you'll see Forerunner markings all over the surface.

Nuh uh it showed a little crescent of light, which if you compare halo 3 ending to halo 4 trailer, they match up completely

the structure IS a planet, the are the same, the planet is a massive forrunner structure

I wanna fight some Flood & Forerunners i also want bossfights

leave. NOW. thats not even halo!!!

hold on a bit, what do you think the scarabs were put in levels for, i mean they are not official boss fights per se but each fight with the scarabs in Halo 3 was lead up to

Anyway was the prophet of truth's forerunner dreadnought destroyed?

Probably,

Spark, in the end of Halo 3, before the firing of Instalation 04b, said:

343 Guilty Spark: (Shocked, Alarmed) "Bu-bu-but a premature firing will destroy the Ark!"

Johnson: (dismissively) "Deal with it."

343 Guilty Spark: (quietly) "...will destroy this Installation."

And, as the dreaadnought must have landed on the ark, ans has Truth died, I doubt anyone remebered to pick it up. ;)

Rafter

Ok boys and girls here it goes my well thought out story line.

So we now that their floating towards this planet.

I believe that this planet is a forerunner planet that they created after they left the rings they where to use it as a way to rebuild their civilization away from anything that could harm them. This planet would work similarly to the rings as they can create their own oxygen, water, weather systems and everything else that make a liveable planets a liveable planet.

As the flood is hiding (or whatever the hell they where doing when the forerunner left the rings) as they leave to the rings on their ships the flood sneak on board. They stay on the ship till they get to the planet then they infect the forerunner.

Unlike the flood we know of this flood will be intelligent (as they took theform of the forerunners) they would be more like elites then flood (maybe even smarter).

As they land on this planet (cortana and chief) they find thenslves surrounded by infected forerunner they fight their way through the infected till they find normal forerunners still alive. As their is no UNSC or Covenant their is no covenant or UnSC weapon witch lets 343 industries get creative with the weapons, grenade etc.

This could totally refresh the franchise and start a new trilogy.

Chief and Cortana objective is to eradicate the flood and get of the planet.

I know that 343 industries wants to make it a trilogy so i haven't thought of and ending.

i kept it brief because it's not up to me to make the damn game if u want me to expand get 343 to hire me. And people can turn it into a billion different things, this way i just left base point so nobody can interpet it differently.

hope u engoyed :D :) ;)