36 members have voted

1. 1. which of the below do you wish is playable

• spartans only
    • spartans and elites
    • spartans and elites and anything that is new in halo 4
    • please allow brutes
    • all of the opponents in all of the halo series
    • sentinals with spartans and flood

What I think we should do is disclude the brutes because they have not been having shields for the past halo games except for the higher ranked brutes. That would mean very little custimizations for the brutes. The new enemy would be good,and I would wish for the elites to come back as enemy or freinds but more of enemies. They are really fun to fight as they are good opponents. If they get replaced that would be a real bummer. If that happens at least include them in multiplayer. The flood there is limitations for custimizing and would only include the infected forms of humans,elites,brutes, ect, and would have sheilds like in halo 2. they could pick up weponds like them too. so I would include them too. The new enemy depends for me. Grunts, jackles, drones, hunters, and prophets dont fit in well, I rather prefer the brutes. I think sentinals is a good idea. it is included in the choice and anything new.

Player Skins:

Let us be unique and deadly snowflakes with crazy player skins. So what if I want to be grunt playing grifball. Or maybe a Brute cheiftain on team slayer. Maybe I'll even become a jackle sniper from halo 2 (back when they were a threat on legendary). Lets do it for the Lawls! That way I can complain as my arthritis kicks in during odd ball as I run around as a Prophet. or let me run for cover as a Hunter in Hide and seek.

Forge Skins: (assuming its in H4)

Add some diversity to forge and maybe when I press up on the D-pad i'll float around as an Engineer (Huragok) or maybe as I drop a tank on my friend the last thing he sees is a Drone flying away. just give us something different than a cyclopes orb. maybe even give Penitive tangent a chance to return as a skin.

Armory:

Plz for the love of Halo have the Arbiter's Armor in H4. I've been dying to wear it outside campaign. when I die and wait to respawn I'd like to see that heroic mask on my body. Also add customization to the Elites. Dont be like Reach and make me pick and choose my helmet over everything else. But colaborate ALL the armor from all the games. Maybe even have two different types of elites. Have reach elites and H3 elites. Mix things up!

nfection:

FLOOD. AS. ZOMBIES. VS. SURVIVORS. AS. ANYTHING

This would be the coolest thing since sliced bread. I can see it now. as a flood slices down my buddy he grows an extra arm and spores start to come out his arm as he rises as a new Zombie (Like in H3) let every skin have its own flood form too. Maybe have the armor fall off but have Tank formes= Hunters. Elites= elites and humans=humans. this would make infection terrifying. but also fun(ner) to play.

• 4 weeks later...