Advisement Suggestions

CAT4

I wrote this in the thought, if this website wants to exceed expectations, consider the following:

Users need a ranking system

There needs to be a ranking system to give users an incentive to post. Bungie.net and Halocharts ranking systems are good examples.

Website needs a niche

Why should people visit your website? Does this website have something that nobody has? Sticking out in a positive way is sure to help attract visiters. An example would be Halochart's stat tracking website. Bungie.net's niche is creator development changes.

A common niche that other website use is a article database and a strategy guide database. A chat box will suffice as well.

Staff needs to utilize higher quality posts

Sorry, but this is true. I did my own research on the website grounds itself. The staff's posts are terrible. All I saw for posting was...

"lol"

"yeah"

"yeah"

"woot"

"yeah"

I like blah, blah,

I hate blah, blah,

Cool...

To me, this is SPAM!!!! KNOCK IT OUT PLEASE!!! STOP INCREASING YOUR POST COUNT. Quality posts > Number of posts. Now, I decided to jump to the first post you guys made and I found much better quality posts. Restore your old ways. I assume the excessive posting is due to the giveaway. You guys are beating everyone else by a landslide. So, no more of that please.

Maturity needs to be increased. Moderators should represent how posting should be done.

Additional Topics that need to be added:

Off Topic

Clan Recruitment

Help

Files Section (film clips, forge, etc..)

Party up (invite other players from the website to play with you)

I agree to the staff and their posts: They really need to come with some insight to the topic or just choose not to post. They are mods not normal users, so why do they always have a half-of-a-sentence reply? A lack of intellect maybe showing... :?

Why should people visit your website? Does this website have something that nobody has? Sticking out in a positive way is sure to help attract visiters. An example would be Halochart's stat tracking website. Bungie.net's niche is creator development changes.

A common niche that other website use is a article database and a strategy guide database. A chat box will suffice as well.

Well I think that this forum is less about Bungie and more about 343 industries. Halo charts maybe not be the best route either, how about a sidebar with 343's twitter account on there? personally I hate chat boxes they just seem to get flooded with useless posts (sorry to disagree with all of your ideas on that one)

Off Topic

Clan Recruitment

Help

Files Section (film clips, forge, etc..)

Party up (invite other players from the website to play with you)

Clan Recruitment is not that necessary but would be a nice touch. A help section? Wait are you talking about a FAQ? A FAQ would be a must. "Files Section" I like that idea. Maybe call it "File share section". ;)

Sorry about spreading the constructive criticism so thick..

[A help section? Wait are you talking about a FAQ? A FAQ would be a must.

Think of a help section as an assistance section. Things such as, what kind of wallet should I buy? or Whats a good present for my 12 year old cousin. Stuff like that. I am not sure if it would be used correctly, but its something to consider.