Firefight

Vitamin Pwn

23 members have voted

1. 1. do you want it

• yes
    • No
    • i don't care

Oh, they will definately have Firefight. A lot of people play it, too many to not include it. But what will they do with it? Make it more like Horde 2.0 in Gears 3, add barriers and such to defend yourself? Add the Flood? Add the Forerunners? Bigger Maps? AI on both teams? More players? Who knows. Hopefully all of those (Well maybe more players would cause too much lag, I don't really care for that).

Im a massive fan of Firefight, in facts in the main thing I play on Halo Reach.

I hope it returns for Halo 4, also hope the flood are added.

Gears 3 has a 30 second gap between waves where you can set up barriers, laser fences, mines etc.

That could be a good thing to add to firefight

also add Firefight versus (server based)

The firefight playlist for me is near perfect, so it can only get better

Im a massive fan of Firefight, in facts in the main thing I play on Halo Reach.

I hope it returns for Halo 4, also hope the flood are added.

Gears 3 has a 30 second gap between waves where you can set up barriers, laser fences, mines etc.

That could be a good thing to add to firefight

also add Firefight versus (server based)

The firefight playlist for me is near perfect, so it can only get better

I really want the flood. And yeah, it would be awesome to set up barriers, like plasma barriers, turrets, maybe even build some buildings that would give you AI and vehicles. Vehicle Depot and Barracks. And yes, I want Firefight Versus, Perhaps 2 vs 2 with both sides having AI. Enemies get stronger each wave (AI, not players, but better weapons are dropped to improve performance). Eventually it goes to where you have super units, like Hunters, Elite Generals, Spartan Commandos, Huge Vehicles, etc.

Maybe it was just me but I liked how odst's firefight was more than reach's, and idk why...

i agree i think it's because odst was more about how long you can survive, where in reach it's more about lasting a set amount of time so it loses it sense of urgency. also reach has ammo supplies, where in odst you had limited ammo

I kno 343 might not read this but 1.it would be cool if you get points for killing enemies and use those points to buy weapons, vehicles, Ammo, and marines For the next round and get them when a new round starts like in halo reach but you buy the stuff 2.boss battles like a scarab, that weird thing that's in halo reach(i have no idea what its called) Plz comment and tell me if diz is a good idea or should have never been brought up and if i missed anything.

I kno 343 might not read this but 1.it would be cool if you get points for killing enemies and use those points to buy weapons, vehicles, Ammo, and marines For the next round and get them when a new round starts like in halo reach but you buy the stuff 2.boss battles like a scarab, that weird thing that's in halo reach(i have no idea what its called) Plz comment and tell me if diz is a good idea or should have never been brought up and if i missed anything.

I agree. we need firefight that lets you have control. I hope the make ground-up firefight stuff like in Halo CE custom edition. What the heak is the "wierd thing from halo reach" you have to be more specific.

I agree. we need firefight that lets you have control. I hope the make ground-up firefight stuff like in Halo CE custom edition. What the heak is the "wierd thing from halo reach" you have to be more specific.

I agree too

Maybe there should even be custimizable wepond drops too