Halo 4 idea

a live dinosaur

These ideas might sound kinda stupid, but what if the lighter you pull the grenade trigger, the lighter you throw to grenade? Like if there is a small room, you lightly throw a grenade if your close, but if the room is up high, the harder you should pull the trigger. What if you could change the color of every single forge object? If you wanted to make a Covenant base or ship, you could make every object purple. In Halo: Reach, not much happens if you change an object color. Also, if Elites could be as strong as Spartans, then we could be an Elite in Matchmaking. They REALLY should bring Fire Bomb grenade back, even a flame thrower. There is a good chance they will, considering they showed 3 grenade slots in the first Halo 4 Vidoc. I also like how every grenade slot will show even if you don't have any picked up. I would love it if Halo 4 let you create spawn placement for enemies, in maps (NOT Matchmaking) . I had a cool idea that in a multiplayer map, you could make a very small room, just enough room for a Grunt, and surround one side of the room with an unbreakable glass, as if it is trapped, for a satisfying sight. Or, you must outrun a flock of Elites, and jump to safety to win. Or just for fun, a giant room filled with tons of hunters, and just splatter as much as possible. I mean, seriously, there are only some major things separating Halo and COD gameplay. COD now has theatre, and Halo now has sprint. Lets see COD take Forge, and Halo take throwing knives or something. Forgeable Enemies would be the most amazing thing in Halo. I've dreamed about it since Halo 3. Lets also have the option to change the style of objects. Move the Forge cursor to a wall, click X, click 'Advanced', and scroll to 'Theme' and change it from Forerunner to Human, to Covenant, to civilized, etc.

There also should be a change, or major upgrade to the scenery, like non-usable bicycles, Some mother-loving trees, benches, or anything to make that dull map have more of a background, like torn city, an island, a gloomy neighborhood, etc.

Lastly, you should be able to Forge dead bodies, or blood or something.

Anyways, those are some thoughts. Please tell me what you think of these. Long story short, here is a list of ideas:

1. Choice of length for grenades

2. Full color change for all Structure pieces

3. Choice of Elites in Matchmaking

4. Fire bomb/ Flame thrower return

5. Forgeable Enemies (My favorite idea)

6. Forge object 'Themes'

7. Background scenery

8. Forgeable Corpuses (LOL)

EDIT:

More ideas would be to purchase more money in Forge and double the amount of objects you can have with MSP. Or make a rock at the start of the game to be able to follow a path of your choice, to maybe tumble down a mountain, or create large amounts of snow to make an avalanche. Maybe make a circular background with the graphic inside the circle, to make it feel like something other than plain old Forge World.

9. Purchase Forge money with MS Points

10. Interacting rocks/snow

11. Circular background for convincing battlefield

• Like 1

Pretty great ideas you have there! Great job being creative! I really like the forge-able enemies idea, I think it would be great to actually be able to build who you would be fighting. I suppose it could only be implemented in firefight, but none the less, superb idea :)77

-MaGIIXz

Anyone who asks for a return to elites in matchmaking is A-okay with me. Forge able enemies would also be good, though people gotta understand, actually implementing something like that would probably be really difficult for the developers...plus, you gotta think about how people would actually control these AI in their forge...would the AI have different difficulty levels, movement paths, weapon sets, etc etc...it could easily get pretty complicated.

Being able to hold to throw a grenade farther seems like a bit of a stretch to me...its not as if that's what people do in real life, you just throw the grenade at a higher angle with greater strength...the current mechanics of aiming high to throw far seems good to me BUT being able to cook a grenade would be really cool with a Frag, as long as you could make it pretty clear how close the grenade was to detonation.