Things to make the Halo 4 campaign better

Hawksunpath

Theres one thing that can make the halo 4 campaign better, include an elite side of the story. Same ending and what not, just make a different perspective. Now, i'm not saying that elites are more important, i'm just saying that it would be fun to twist things up a bit. The reason why I don't say grunts, brutes, or jackals is because( and I think we all agree on this) elites are cooler and have a more interesting background story. I mean lets face it, before the halo wars, elites were civilized and not naked, but actually wore clothes.

Just a thought :thumbsup:

Elites will be involved, we may even be able to play as an elite on some missions (like the "Arbiter" missions in Halo 2) but I don't see any reason 343 would make an entire campaign just to show the elites side of the story.

I think it would be interesting to have multiple campaigns such as, the main campaign, an elite campaign a flood/forerunner/new enemy campaign, a UNSC trooper, and an "ONI Spook" (lol always liked that name for ONI's)

Even though it would be cool it is highly unlikely.