kingkellogg

13 members have voted

1. 1. Take out the point bonuses for kills,1 kill=1 point

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. make movement standard,reach wasnt built for higher then normal speeds

• Yes
    • No

Heavies as it is,is just bad.The only way scores should be measured is by kills.1kill should equal 1 point.People shouldnt get rewarded extra points for killing people certain way's,all that manages to do is screw up balance!

And then theres the player speed,it seems really off and kinda floaty,this is likely because Reach was made to be slower(as halo was originally befro they changed it)

• 3 weeks later...

Why would you make a game mode focused incredibly heavily around vehicles and then encourage players not to use them...?

My thoughts exactly. It's just like in Halo 3, when they made Heavies and filled it with anti-vehicle weapons, so there was no point in getting in a vehicle. Heavies is designed for you to use vehicles, you shouldn't be punished for killing people in the best possible way.

Here's a question for you people against this. I haven't played BTB heavies yet, so I don't have first hand experience. But, is there a tank for every person to get into? How about a guass hog? Or even just a regular hog? And how often do they respawn? The point is, there are going to be times when a vehicle isn't available. What are you supposed to do at that point but not be on foot?

My thoughts exactly. It's just like in Halo 3, when they made Heavies and filled it with anti-vehicle weapons, so there was no point in getting in a vehicle. Heavies is designed for you to use vehicles, you shouldn't be punished for killing people in the best possible way.

And not giving people who don't have access to a vehicle at that moment a chance to defeat a vehicle is a good thing?

Just some food for thought.