Your Wishlist for Halo 4.

X Mun

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a new gametype that involves one team defending and driving a Scarab, while the other team is trying to blow it up, dual wielding to be back, some sort of new Firefight mode that allows to play against the Flood, a new flying vehicle besides a Banshee/Falcon/Hornet, and I want the campaign to be similar to Halo 2, instead of always playing as Master Chief you get to play as someone else.

CAMPAIGN

Drop Pod.

10. Faster combat than Halo: Reach

11. No Bloom.

I agree 100%

Actually i couldn't agree more, I am so fed up with the halo reach playstyle!

My wishlist

GO BACK TO HALO 2-3

1. no bloom

2. assasination have to have smaller time or not even any.

3. No special **** like camo or sprint or shield. NOTHING!

4. Take back alot of couvenent weapons such as, focus rifle, fuel rod canon, concusion rifle. And change the needle rifle. Also i would bring back the beam rifle and make it so that its as good as the sniper rifle.

5. Orbital launch detector only in campaign

6. more halo 2 maps less halo reach multiplayer maps

7. if br is unable to return because of the burst and registering shots, i would like a dmr but ofcourse without bloom.

8. less medals. or just not more, there are too many now.

9. Not being able to have dumb hearts or anything else fly around you

10. Being able to make your own design (this is not really important)

I would recommend that they just look at halo 2 forget about halo reach and go from there!

My Wishlist for Halo 4 is that you dont listen to what King PWNinater said. That would be the worst game ever.

lolinorite?

Whilst all his ideas aren't bad, a lot of them... uh... are. Sorry, it's just the truth.

I'll try and make this simple.

- No gimmicks. That means no equipment, AAs, or bloom.

- A badass campaign. Whatever you like, just don't go making the Chief and friends emotional orangutangs. Which I think you're going for. Calling the Chief "John" and whatnot. We'll see...

- A balanced weapon sandbox. Having weapons that are good in their niche and bad everywhere else is not good balancing. Such 'balancing' leads to over dominance of weapons like the BR as they're the only weapons that allow players to actually move freely without being restricted by their weapon's niche. It also leads to a lot of weapons not getting used. I mean, who picks up a plasma repeater over an AR. lol

I don't know, that's it really. Surprise us. And all the people saying no flood, lolno. We need flood :D

There are a lot of things that could make the newest installment great. I couldn't help but notice that a ship or possibly a planet (a shield world?) was shown off the prow of the frigate the chief was on. It looked a lot like forerunner technology and therefore we could get to look at more technology and other things from their civilization. I really hope they do this. As far as game play goes one thing that I absolutely hated about Reach was the impostering they used on forge world. The graphics looked really grainy and it detracted from the art of it all. The gore mentioned by King PWNinater would ruin Halo unless it was pertaining purely to the flood. Part of the fun is being able to mock your opponent by pushing his corpse of a cliff or something like that. More killable wildlife would be great and the addition of water vehicles as was aforementioned. I would really like the grenade launcher to stay in the game and maybe the addition of more forerunner weapons, not just the sentinel beam. Other than that I just want good graphics.

As far as game play goes one thing that I absolutely hated about Reach was the impostering they used on forge world. The graphics looked really grainy and it detracted from the art of it all.

"Impostering" is a necessity. It was used in Halo 2, and was probably used in CE and 3, though I didn't notice it in those two games. Basically, you either imposter stuff at a distance or just have worse graphics overall. Take your pick. I prefer things looking crazy detailed up close. Also, the grainy effect was intentional and was actually meant to 'boost' the art direction. Though, I agree. Get rid of film grain! It doesn't belong in a FPS.

Nothing that was in Reach besides the sprint.

The "bloom" effect that was put on the DMR and the Needle Rifle completely ruined the game for me. I sold it after becoming completely fed up with it; worst addition ever.

Keep the DMR, but also bring back the BR, or at least make an option on the gun for single fire or burst, where it does the same amount of damage, or give the burst fire a little bit of a recoil or a downside, anything but having a bloom effect. Once again, easily the worst thing that was put into the game.

My wish is that is brings back the competitiveness in halo. Halo Reach ruined halo in the sense that it went the call of duty route. Im sorry but if anyone in this forum played halo 1,2, and 3 then you know what im saying. Reach tried to copy call of duty by adding sprint and a ranking system that everyone can achieve based on how much they play. Halo's level ranking system is what made it fun because you were always trying to get that highest rank, it was the addicting factor to the game, but in Reach the got rid of it and made it so even if you arent good you know we feel bad for you so all the kids who actaully liked halo the way it was too bad. Sprint and all the armor abilities made the game not like halo, it changed the game pace, the ability to hide when you know the kid is gonna out dmr you and also gave kids who normally in any other halo could barely shoot the ability to run from kids who are better. Halo 4 needs to be more like Halo 2 and 3 online where the weapons and the skill do the talking not oh let me run away. Let call of duty be call of duty and let halo be halo. Im sorry but any true original fan of the game will tell you this. All they want is new weapons and maps not abilities make the game rely on skill, make it competitive like H3 and you will have a game on your hands worth peoples time.

My wishlist for halo 4

No armor abilities... I thought it was more tactical having to fight your way to an equipment and being able to use multiple ones in a life, than only being able to use one ability like in reach. Armor abilities made your enemies a little too predictable, when only given 1 ability per life.

Leveling system from Halo 3, none of that Credits stuff. I loved beating people and rising through the ranks, and not having to get points to gain lvls. It took forever to gain levels and didnt show the players true skill. My meaning being, you could be terrible at Halo reach and be a Mythic level, all you have to do is play alot. However in Halo 3 how well you do determines your rank. If you win and lose some you will end up balancing out on a certain rank, showing where your skill stands.

Have more vehicles in multiplayer, even in doubles have at least one or 2 vehicles at most. Halo Reach had a lack of vehicles and I think there was only like 1 or 2 maps that used vehicles, I loved the levels like Rats nest and Valhalla in Halo 3 where you had the Warthog to drive and massacre people.

Another wish would be to finally be able to sit on the back of the 6 seated Warthog(2 up front and the 4 in the back) and to have that Included in team slayer or big team slayer)

More vehicles wishes would be to revert back to our beloved Halo 1, and Allow us to sit on the sides of the tanks once again, as well as my favorite vehicle feature which was to be sitting first person view in the side seat of a warthog. Favorite being I loved flipping out of control in first person, it made me feel like I was on a rollercoaster :)

Another wish that I hope for you to add would be more interactive maps, like halo 2 and 3. Where you fight your way to a button that opens a door to the enemy base and allows your team a limited time to infiltrate and destroy everyone from the inside out. Maybe Working Elevators, or opening and closing of small doors. Not constantly being able to spam the buttons, maybe have a wait time that wont let you press the button for another 15-30 seconds.

Halo Reach forge creating was pretty cool but the Forge mod was a little weird to fly, plz fix that. Forge objects thats easier to work with.

Maybe add a Laser gun for your forge mode so you wont be so defenseless from idiot friends who decide to kill you when your in that mode, and make it unlimited ammo with no overheat so your friend wont think twice about comming for you.

Armor wishes would be to keep halo 3 style armor choosing, however make each piece of armor noticeably different and with more Armor to choose from. Be able to choose to be an alien in a match from Halo 3, Rather than only being able to be an Alien on certain gametypes like in Reach. Keep armor abilities from Halo Reach those were good.

Add many challenging Achievements to unlock in order to obtain pieces of armor or abilities. Easter eggs everywhere, Multiplayer, Campaign, Theater mode. Bottomless clip would be nice to keep, however even though its a never ending clip, I could still press x and have it show my reload, for Machinima reasons. Make it easier to lower your weapon, and allow you to do so over xbox live.

Final thing for Multiplayer, DONT make maps specifically designed to keep players from hiding. In Halo 3 when I first started playing, I wasnt super great, so I resorted to hiding which helped me learn new and interesting jumps, that allowed me to manuever around the map in a new and confusing way to throw off my enemies. Hiding is exilerating because even though you are hidden, you know that if your seen your almost always going to die, so that feeling of helplessness comes in for many players, bringing on a whole new feeling to the game. One of the reasons I loved halo 3 so much. In other words make an interesting map, and if people can get into cool hiding spots that dont involve being out of the map, dont make it to where you cant hide there again. Players who get angry at people hiding can just use theater and not have to worry about trying to find other players ever again.

And for my final wish, the wish that I know everyone else forgot to wish for is....................TO SHOW US MASTER CHIEFS FACE!!!!

my wish list for halo 4

that you have fully customisable armor

instead of armor abilities the jetpack could be like a vehicle not armor ability

that you could get of your helmet

that you could have 1 customizable vehicle and 1 customizable weapon

that you could play up to 4 players in local campaign

in firefight up to four players in local

better vehicles that include all from halo reach

and others like the cyclop of halo wars the return of the chopper

of halo 3 and upgrade the falcon of reach with turrets or missiles that the pilot could use

more weapons

equipment like mines or portable cameras ,alarms etc...

more objects in forge and unlimited money and number of objects

remake of sandtrap and forge world

in infection that the zombies were like the flood that appear in all the halos except reach and the h3 odst only like a spartan flood with all the characteristics of the flood tentacles the ball that they have on the body all those things

more gametypes

that the campaign could be longer than the other halos, instead of 10 missions they could be like 15 or more missions

and other details of the game

and more colors for the armor ,more like primary secondary and those things

the guys that say that the halo 3 ranking is better than the halo reach ranking

are very wrong the halo reach ranking is better and more simple because the halo 3 ranking was composed of 2

things

the halo reach ranking is only composed of credits and with credits you can buy armor upgrades and parts for

customising your armor halo 3 ranking was very strange and very difficult to rank up. i waited 3 years only for being artillery sergeant grade 2 that was awful and keep dreaming about halo 3 ranking in halo 4, 90 gamers of 100 will want

the halo reach ranking this is not for bothering this is what i believe

all what pwninator said and i think we need the bloom to make it realistic.

forge also needs dead mirines and odsts and ai odst and marines and you could set them to be really good or really bad so like east normal heroic and legendary. adn change weather and time( snowing. raining, hail, fog.

BOATS

BOATS

BOATS

elephants, mongoose, doozy, scorpion, wolverine, cobra, gremlin, warthog ( gauss, rocket, transport, and regular and all seats in the transport should be filled), grizzly, hornet, falcon, hawk, VULTURE, LONGSWORD, PELICAN, shortsword, sabre, prowler, chopper, scarab, locust, ghost, shadow, wraith ( also anti air wraith) shadow( able to carry ghosts), banshee, phantom, vampire, spirit, seraph. all drivable.

destroible setting on walls and objects.

computers house hold objects and working doors.

when forging ships you should be able to drive them and if there are things in them you could "glue" them down

have lag meter in forge and be able to pass it but it might lag when you pass it.

dedicated servers

you should also have sprint all the time, not as an armor ability

breach and clear in invasion

and space combat

jet pack no hight limit and when shot it explode

ppl in armor lock should be able to be assinated

pelicans in matchmaking and phantons in matchmaking

Ill try to keep this short. (oh and sorry if i sound sarcastic, i actually mean this stuff) c:

Im a simple girl, a simple hardcore gamer, (okay more so SWAT in all Halos) and i really. really. really. really. really want blow away graphics and fantastic engine (imagine when MC sets foot on that mysterious planet, the artificial nature inner core, outer core where all of those "flying orbs are" , the awe inspiring lighting and motion. that is first. second, i want the best campaign of all halos, let alone all games ;) (im totally being realistic!) I want a realistic campaign, one where there isn't TOO many cheesy one liner from MC and Cortana (notice when i say not too many, it is a trademark!) yes, great acting, lots of good cinematic, but not overboard.

Now i have heard that since this planet was actually known by ONI, and believed to be named something like Sigma 7, and has UNSC people their, along with other Spartans, 2&3s , there will be new weapons, along with new dark enemies, (in caves lol BTW) and so i hope we will have more weapons in campaign and mulitplayer...dmr and br (swat girl remember) ar i okay, though i never use it, bloom or not doesnt matter much to me, but wouldnt be very cannon....if we were MCs AA wouldn't suffice. although i like sprint. (swat remember?)

Okay heres the ugly (lol) i really really really really really want to keep the female figure in HALO 4 (matchmaking) (of course i wouldn't mind in campaign, but if i was playing MC that would be so bad.) i doubt we are all going to look like MC in multiplayer, and ive heard (and pray) that we will have even more customization for lots of things, and so i REALLY want to customize my multiplayer/character . Yes i know, in the cannon Spartan 3s cant be recognized as female or not, but come one what day and age is this?? when you see very muscular women, you still notice they are women, the way they walk, their bodies etc. This is very important to many people, and doesn't make sense, most people are apposed because it doesn't matter to them, but i want to pay as a women. /blah rant part over

altho this probably wouldn't happen, id LOVE to literally customize my person, with their helmets off, (in game helmet on, would be best) face, hair, etc. (really just head).