Master Chief vs Samus Comedy on the web. Must Read!

GoldSpark

Tak a time to laugh yourself to the clouds. The following link is based on true writings.

Nothing has been edited in any way. The true idiots are shown.

http://n4g.com/news/...f/com#c-1378003

My comment on this link:

I belive that people have their own opinions. Have their own ideas that should be respected as long as they apply to anothers otherwise they will be cool only if they are manifested not in "very public" areas. But some people have shown that they could write in the 'News' topic to show off the lack of well ... intelligence .

EDIT:

The reason i posted this was because i wanted to get more smarter people with me. Why? Well let's show strength: One Spartan that is John-117 or Master Chief owned 3 halos with 3000 enemies. Now let's show halo forum members: It is like one can be tough two can be hell.

i can only read points #10 and #9 but from what i read from them, it seems that the person who made those statements is deliberately acting stupid,.

I won't let me either. He has his opinions and I respect them but I think he is completely wrong in my opinion. Master chief touches Samus and she dies.