No Bloom

Three Bad Boys

I've seen lots of people do that on reach, next time i do i will make a video to prove it.

Haha okay I don't doubt it :)

I am exaggerating in that regard, somewhat. But it is still much more difficult than in previous Halos. And again, this is only one aspect of my argument. I support zero bloom because of faster gamplay, quicker thinking required, being punished for making map movement mistakes, the necessity for perfect aiming, the elimination of randomness, being rewarded for learning the weapon (because there is always some randomness no matter how much you practice), and the overall feel that was lost from pervious Halos. The multikills is the end result of all these changes.

to tell u the truth i prefer bloom over Zb, the game started out with bloom and shoud finish like that, with ZB its just a spam people get out DMRd all the time strafing or not, with bloom u can out DMR people better u have a better chance of winning that DMR duel, i watch the MLG pros play in bloom and it makes me miss MLG when it first came out for reach, but in the end i'd rather have this game in bloom the DMR is so overpowerd in ZB cause of its fire rate.

to tell u the truth i prefer bloom over Zb, the game started out with bloom and shoud finish like that, with ZB its just a spam people get out DMRd all the time strafing or not, with bloom u can out DMR people better u have a better chance of winning that DMR duel, i watch the MLG pros play in bloom and it makes me miss MLG when it first came out for reach, but in the end i'd rather have this game in bloom the DMR is so overpowerd in ZB cause of its fire rate.

Wait, your argument is that the game should be played with bloom because that's how it originally came? So what if it had come out with zero bloom initially instead? Would that mean that you would support that over bloom? Furthermore, what if the game came out where the only starting weapon was assault rifles and needlers? Should we resist the addition of a DMR in that case? That is not a very good argument at all. Everyone knows Bungie employees were not good at their own game, so their first instinct is not going to be to create the most competitive game possible, such that they would not be as good at the very game they created! There's an obvious conflict of interest.

And I didn't even mention your remark about MLG. I don't know when you've last watched MLG, but they definitely use zero bloom with no sprint, which resulted in by far the most intense tournament in Reach's history. That is one thing I can't understand. If bloom is so superior, why did the entire MLG community get out of bloom and into zero bloom as fast as humanely possible?

to tell u the truth i prefer bloom over Zb, the game started out with bloom and shoud finish like that, with ZB its just a spam people get out DMRd all the time strafing or not, with bloom u can out DMR people better u have a better

chance of winning that DMR duel, i watch the

MLG pros play in bloom and it makes me miss

MLG when it first came out for reach, but in the

end i'd rather have this game in bloom the DMR

is so overpowerd in ZB cause of its fire rate.

Actually, you are mistaken in one of your points here. MLG reach do, in fact, play with zero bloom as opposed to bloom, as MLG's tend to like faster, more... Fight to the death, gameplay.

And I didn't even mention your remark about MLG. I don't know when you've last watched MLG, but they definitely use zero bloom with no sprint, which resulted in by far the most intense tournament in Reach's history. That is one thing I can't understand. If bloom is so superior, why did the entire MLG community get out of bloom and into zero bloom as fast as humanely possible?

Wait, when did they do away with sprint?

Wait, when did they do away with sprint?

At the same time they did away with bloom (after the end of last season in late 2011). It allows for more strategic gameplay that requires smarter thinking and greater teamwork. No longer can you charge mindlessly into the opposing team's base and grab the flag or sprint away the second you get shot after making a mistake.