My Wishlist For Halo 4

Fail Master

Before i start, this is my personal wish list and i know that there will be alot of ideas that alot of people will disagree with...

• Glue tool in Forge
  • Higher Max item spawns in forge
  • More/unlimited money to buy items in forge
  • UNSC and covie vehicles from Halo Wars
  • New UNSC 'Buffalo' (http://sketchup.goog...8eced526ddc241c)
  • Usable ODST Drop Pods
  • Playable Pre match lobby (where you can interact with other players and use credits to buy things from shops e.t.c)
  • More armour in the armoury
  • Skins instead of just colours
  • A Garage where you can customize the outer skin of a vehicle.
  • Customizable H.U.D (colours, e.t.c)
  • Object creator
  • Vehicle creator
  • Map terein editor
  • Placable water (puddles, waterfalls/ rivvers)
  • Map effects (day/night, rain/sun/snow)
  • More playlists in MP
  • Longer campaign (or just more eventfull)
  • Ability to be able to play as something other that a spartan ( maby an elite, a brute e.t.c)
  • Ability to chose a faction to play as in the campaign (covie/UNSC/ Forerunner (3 seperate campaigns)
  • Weapon attachments/skins
  • Ghillie suites (instead of/as well as active cammo)
  • in-game clan/group join (an actual official clan base in the game instead of just changing the servise tags and emblems) + tester maps
  • a combination of EXP and cR (EXP is used to rank up and you earn a cirtaian amout per game performance and cR is like a paypackage, its not used to rank up but you still earn the according to performance, other wise a noob earning 50 cR a game can still rank up to inherictor EVENTUALY where as with EXP he/she wont.)
  • better and new assassination animations
  • new weapons
  • improved turrets
  • improved maps (with gauze hogs)
  • forrunner armour
  • more Elite custmisation

i do have alot more i just cant think of them ATM

please leave your opinions, i wont reply for the next 2 days as i am away but in that time i would expect alot of coments

PLEASE KEEP THIS ALIVE, I WOULD LOVE 343 TO SEE THIS.

Thanks

:robo:

this did take me about 1/2 an hour so please make as much effort leaving comments (and i know that many of you have spent like 2-3 hour writting similar things, so dont compare me please)

1: they cant change it more, both campaign and multiplayer is already running, they are just polishing it to make the perfect game.

2: Dont take this to personal, but it may seem a little like you just want to run around on the maps as an elite with ghillie/cloaking, jautja-H.U.D, an overpowered custom weapon, and assassinate people in the darkness while pretending to be the predator.

You got some nice ideas and such, looking away from that most of these ideas are taken from other threads. And if you have been on the bungie/343 forums as much as I have you should know that custom weapons and vehicles need to stay out of halo or else 99% of the community would rage and half would quit. Most people want it to be as vanilla as possible, and it may seem a little awkward but today... the more you change a game, the more the community hate it.

• Like 1