Kings Territory, new gametype idea?

MCPO Mayh3m

Had this idea of a new kind of gametype, it is a form of King of the Hill and Territories. Blue side has a Hill and Red Has a hill, however the only way to acquire points is to capture the other teams territory/hill and control that hill and your own.

Thoughts and opinions on this are welcome.

If this idea gets a fair amount of approval should we submit it to 343?

Anyone else have an idea of a new Objective gametype?

I think this is a great idea, it sounds like alot of fun!

As for other game type ideas, im thinking game types where you have one life to complete a certain objective, like neutral bomb assault one life or something like that. pretty much any objective game type, except with limited or one life.

Also, I'm thinking that they make a map thats kind of like one that i have made (except mine is amateur). its a map with 2 bases, everyone gets one life, and there are 2 rounds, there is one sniper per base, with only 4 bullets, out of the 5 loadouts a few of them have a rocket launcher in them (the game type is called the battle of reach part 2 if your intrested in seeing for yourself), there are no scorpians or gauss warthogs. there is one rocket warthog and one regular warthog per base, one wraith, as many ghosts as u want, 2 revenants, as many mongooses as u want, no spartan lasers, and 2 big bases. i fell like im missing something but you wont be able to see the map since there lot of versions, plus im editing it in case i have to show it to 343.

But, in my opinion, this is the perfect map and gametype to be able to force the teams to use every single aspect ofthe game to win. this shud be a no parties allowed game type of course. comment under here

Edited by Absolute Dog
Remember the edit button buddy!