My Personal Justice

Spartan-A116

So here I was getting bored with playing halo anniversary and I couldnt find my Halo Reach disc. I then decide to pop in my Mw3 and try my luck on C.O.D. I enter a lobby that my friends invited me to it was "Search and Destroy on Dome". I began playing minding my own buisness when i here out of know where "SPARTANxS116 (Reffering to my gamertag) is a f*g and should go back to playing Reach like a B*tch becuase you dont belong here". Some members of the lobby laughed and I could see my friends taking a few chuckles at my expense. I than began getting a bombardment of Halo is for Q***rs and G*y No life F*cks aswells as other Insults for favoring Halo over Cod. Regardless i played the match out till the end. My friends aswells as the Two people who were harrasing me backed out. My friends invited me to a lobby and There leading it was the two men who had done nothing but scream and yell at me for a 15minute game for the crime of being devoted to Halo. I was sure of my defeat when he said "Hey Spartan Guess what we do to Halo/343I D*cksuckers like you. I replied back with a sigh and and in a grimace tone "You Kick them" They said "Yep" and as if by the grace of the Halo Makers Themselves they by acident premoted me to leader of the party. I heard an "ohh ****" and "F*ck"! Before they had said anything else i had kicked them. my friends laughed so hard at this fluke of a fail that they cried. It was the greatest Victory on any Game i have Played in a decade of Gaming.

Let this story hold true the fact that :Karma Is A B*tch:

• Like 3