What about Halo Wars?

Jake

343, At Halo Fest U talked about many communities but not the Halo Wars community and the story that goes with that. In Halo 4, will we see anything from the Halo Wars Game, such as ,characters, vehicles, story line, planets, or their amazing cutscene graphics?

343, At Halo Fest U talked about many communities but not the Halo Wars community and the story that goes with that. In Halo 4, will we see anything from the Halo Wars Game, such as ,characters, vehicles, story line, planets, or their amazing cutscene graphics?

343 industries has been very secretive with any information they release. That being said, I don't believe anyone has heard about what characters, story events, vehicles, etc. will be mentioned or included in Halo 4. (Besides the Warthog, Cortana, Master Chief). At least, not anyone who can really say anything. So far we've mostly only got speculation to run with. I myself would love to have some characters or events mentioned from the past games, including Halo Wars. I never got the chance to play the full game, but I have watched a walkthrough or two and it seems like a pretty good game with a great story. I'm sorry, but there's not much that we actually know at the moment.

• Like 1

oh ok, after reading again, i understand what you mean now, i apologise for any rudeness.

In an answer, we should just wait until the trailer tbh, as there's no information being released at all, as such, we won't know much until the trailer, but it would be interesting to see some halo wars characters in halo 4 and seeing what they have to bring to the table.

I agree. It is the only halo story not integrated into the fps halo games.

oh ok, after reading again, i understand what you mean now, i apologise for any rudeness.

In an answer, we should just wait until the trailer tbh, as there's no information being released at all, as such, we won't know much until the trailer, but it would be interesting to see some halo wars characters in halo 4 and seeing what they have to bring to the table.