New halo 4 info!!!! sorry if its been posted!!

GODSABOMINATION

Quote:

Frank O'Connor: " The trailer that we unveiled at E3 last allowed us, in addition to announce Halo 4, to disclose certain aspects of gameplay to come to the most attentive. Many questions have arisen about the new weapon used by the Major, and the effects thereof, including the fact it is used to destroy a door. Halo 4 will include the elements of destructible scenery, to enhance immersion. It is a priority for the new trilogy, and if this aspect of the game was still gone unnoticed until to there, we will make it appear in the open because many players have asked.

Quote:

Some info on Master Chief also from Frankie:

Quote:

Frank O'Connor: " We will really explore this point, we focus around it. This new trilogy is called " The Trilogy of the Custodian "(The Reclaimer trilogy), and we will make a Major character much deeper and richer than it ' has been so far, but it will not become a chatterbox so far. We will do how Bungie would have done. The life of Major is constructed of violence, brutality and hard times. I think People want to know more about it. One way to realize this fantasy would be to go through the Halo books, but we can also do it through video games easily, and that's what we always wanted do it. Take the armor of the Major. Of course, in every game of the saga, it has evolved visually without necessarily great explanation. It is something normal, as technologies evolve, the views as well as the artistic direction of each title. But on the armor you saw in the trailer at E3 2011, there is no question that changes art , but to the foundations of history. You know, remained in space for long enough. Cortana will also share important in this new trilogy. You know, but at the end of Halo 3, it approaches the end of his life . The truth, it ' is that Cortana has been exposed to much more information and technologies than any IA before her. This will enable it to develop new weapons and abilities, but also contribute to the development mode Rampancy . "

Quote:

Game canon overrules the books:

Quote:

O'Connor says, " the biggest challenge of this game is to make sense and linking it to its predecessors while making sure that interesting things happen , "he made ​​it clear that the gameplay was more important than the consistency of the plot . " The game is king. When a new Halo game is created, Expect to see new weapons. So when people ask 'why is it that this weapon has never seen before in the universe? "Our honest answer is' because it is a new game, and because it is new, he needs new. Of course, our work includes collaborating with designers, who will ask questions like 'Could you tell me more about the mechanical a needle Needler? 'and stuff like that. But realistically speaking, the game itself that created the universe. " Halo games have a fairly flexible with the world around them the building or be built from it. " We have written novels Kryptum before the game's storyline is completed, and we draw on what is happening in the latter to construct the plot of Halo 4. The two complement each other, so to speak. "

I got the jist of what was being said, but there are some serious grammatical errors within this post. I had trouble even understanding what was being said due to said grammatical errors. Are you sure you heard some stuff right, because there are some sentences within this that make absolutely no sense. I enjoyed reading it and it seemed interesting, just please make sure to check everything when you're typing it out.

Yes i now absolutely what iam talking about. The source was posted in uk so i used a translator its definately real tho!

It was posted in the UK? In what language? I also didn't ask if you knew what you were talking about, I merely asked if you heard things correctly because I had believed you were getting this from video interviews.