Halo Story Compilation

Machinga

This is the compilation of the 5 word halo story. Move this to universe if you want.

As the dawn of a new era began, master chief wondered where his pink underwear went. And why was cortana suddenly Out of the kitchen, when she clearly didnt have any grunty thirst or orders from Captain Keyes to initiate a complete overhaul of the kitchen The Arbiter got an idea why the hell am I in a complete overhauled kitchen? Make me a sammich Cortana... or better still what about my good friends the elites Made me a nice sandwich, The problem with that is.... They were out of bread So they went down to earth, to buy some bread but then they found the store was out of bread so the elites asked someone Exactly what is bread? Furthermore they also wanted some cheddar Suddenly out of no ware Pikachu appeared with a wet loaf of bread and made ash's mom make him a toasted cheese sandwich, however master Johnson decided that he would make a fudge sundae pie suddenly out of the blue sky, a funny forerunner appeared wondering where the hell all the other forerunners have stayed during the grand premiere of the 343 industries community forum all that made me for some fresh food nipples hang on a minute, what is actually fresh nipple food? Suddenly Master Chief felt all asleep with the nipple food Suddenly a brute appeared wearing a food nipple on his nubbin, but that didnt rub his rubbin rub, so he tuged his rug, in order of an bright, huge explosion unfortuantely the fuse went so fast he didn't have time to wack his gravity hammer So he decided to shake the brute by the balls after he shaked his balls he went to a party where he dressed up as

This is the compilation of the 5 word halo story. Move this to universe if you want.

As the dawn of a new era began, master chief wondered where his pink underwear went. And why was cortana suddenly Out of the kitchen, when she clearly didnt have any grunty thirst or orders from Captain Keyes to initiate a complete overhaul of the kitchen The Arbiter got an idea why the hell am I in a complete overhauled kitchen? Make me a sammich Cortana... or better still what about my good friends the elites Made me a nice sandwich, The problem with that is.... They were out of bread So they went down to earth, to buy some bread but then they found the store was out of bread so the elites asked someone Exactly what is bread? Furthermore they also wanted some cheddar Suddenly out of no ware Pikachu appeared with a wet loaf of bread and made ash's mom make him a toasted cheese sandwich, however master Johnson decided that he would make a fudge sundae pie suddenly out of the blue sky, a funny forerunner appeared wondering where the hell all the other forerunners have stayed during the grand premiere of the 343 industries community forum all that made me for some fresh food nipples hang on a minute, what is actually fresh nipple food? Suddenly Master Chief felt all asleep with the nipple food Suddenly a brute appeared wearing a food nipple on his nubbin, but that didnt rub his rubbin rub, so he tuged his rug, in order of an bright, huge explosion unfortuantely the fuse went so fast he didn't have time to wack his gravity hammer So he decided to shake the brute by the balls after he shaked his balls he went to a party where he dressed up as

This is sad. Seriously. To think a Halo fan would disgrace Halo like this. My day is ruined. I'm pissed now... :wacko: