firefight playing as an elite

Adam91

Earlier today i went on firefight on installation 04 and when the game started i was an elite with grunt and jackal allies, i never knew we could play as covenant in firefight i went into my settings and it dosnt say anywhere that i have selected covenant for my chosen species also i never changed the settings the last time i played firefight, also when playing this it started of with about four human enemies that i had to kill and when i killed them nothing else arrives after, no more humans come back, whats up with that? and beside the radar it shows a spartan or an odst helmet with the number 10 beside it im not sure what that means either im not sure if i noticed it before either, I know i sound like i noob but i just never noticed any of these things before.

You found one of the gametypes for firefight. In the version, some players are elites attacking with the covenant, and some are the spartans with the human defenders. The spartan counter you saw was the amount of lives left for the defending players. Your job as the elite is to simply kill the spartans until they run out of lives.

This was originally in matchmaking but it was quickly discovered that the elites were OP with so much help and it was dropped. I guess its in anniversary. You can still create custom games and play it.

You found one of the gametypes for firefight. In the version, some players are elites attacking with the covenant, and some are the spartans with the human defenders. The spartan counter you saw was the amount of lives left for the defending players. Your job as the elite is to simply kill the spartans until they run out of lives.

This was originally in matchmaking but it was quickly discovered that the elites were OP with so much help and it was dropped. I guess its in anniversary. You can still create custom games and play it.

after i killed the 4 marines at the start no other humans arrived i was just left running about on my own with some grunt and jackal allies with nothing to do, went on to court yard just to see if it happened again and it did, its very strange.

after i killed the 4 marines at the start no other humans arrived i was just left running about on my own with some grunt and jackal allies with nothing to do, went on to court yard just to see if it happened again and it did, its very strange.

This mode requires you to play with someone else. The counter is only for spartans, so you need someone else to kill and play with.

pfft thats bs. when firefight versus was out. i kicked ass at both spartan and elite. i dont know why everyone else had a problem and am really disappointed that they used it as a selling point for reach and dont have it in matchmaking. its was awesome and noobs couldnt handle it.