What's Good? (Fun Survey)

Flly

I usually do this for every time I join a new forum!

What I want you to do is just to write a little something about you and what your hobbies are outside of video games, you don't have to include anything personal, this is just for fun so I can get to know everyone a little better.

Example: (Me- My name is Jason in r.l. My gamer-tag is pronounced Fly not philly.... I like to watch sports but mostly play them, I am currently a freshman in college and I run track and field(mostly long jump). My favorite comedian would probably be Dave Chappelle/Dane Cook, favorite actor is Will Ferrell and I enjoy having a good time just hanging out with my friends and just messing around, I do have a girlfriend(not over Xbl) and I love comedy.

If you do share Thanks for sharing..

post-8195-0-94909300-1310273795_thumb.jpg

What I want you to do is just to write a little something about you and what your hobbies are outside of video games, you don't have to include anything personal, this is just for fun so I can get to know everyone a little better.

Example: (Me- My name is Jason in r.l. My gamer-tag is pronounced Fly not philly.... I like to watch sports but mostly play them, I am currently a freshman in college and I run track and field(mostly long jump). My favorite comedian would probably be Dave Chappelle/Dane Cook, favorite actor is Will Ferrell and I enjoy having a good time just hanging out with my friends and just messing around, I do have a girlfriend(not over Xbl) and I love comedy.

Okay,,

I'm Derek, gamertag is Spectral Jester, love watching Football (Newcastle United fan) and watching Rugby League (St Helens fan)

I am 40, married with 1 daughter, and 1 dog. Favourite comedian currently is Jason Mamford or Al Murray.

Enjoy everything!

I'm all shared out now

• 2 weeks later...

hello, my name is Travis J. Spitzer. i am left handed. some of my hobbies include restoring 50's Cadillac's and 70's muscle cars, along with building scale models of such cars. another of my hobbies is making halo stop motion videos. my major interest is playing baseball. my position is first base. i am a freshmen in college and intend to play baseball, and have aerospace engineering as my major. i am 19 years old. another skill is being able to rebuild damaged xbox 360 consoles. favorite actor is will smith, and my favorite comedian is bill engvall.