hello Everyone!

The Random Elite

Hello Everyone, Im The Random Elite, or you can Call me TRE, and i would like to drop by and say hello to people!...Nothing else much to say... but...I play halo reach, and soon enough will get Halo Wars! gamertag is Fluffyeevee. Guess thats all i have to say. For Now...Anyway, see ya later everyone!

Just as The Director said, we're friendly. I welcome you to 343industries.org and hope you enjoy your time spent here~ If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to message anyone on the board. I'm sure that we're all willing to help each other out.

EDIT: The Directory? What was I thinking? O.o

Edited by Ms. Mystic

Just as The Director said, we're friendly. I welcome you to 343industries.org and hope you enjoy your time spent here~ If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to message anyone on the board. I'm sure that we're all willing to help each other out.

EDIT: The Directory? What was I thinking? O.o

Ah, The Directory...hahaha...THE-BOOK-Ehhem, Thank you!

The Directory haha.. I'm gonna call him that all the time ;)

Fluffy... I love the name ^^, welcome to the site :)

Thanks! i came up with the name fluffyeevee when i first came on the computer.

Hey Elite! You have entered a forum that requires you to have fun, engage the community, post intelligently unless you do not want to, and remember if you need any help.....just ask in the shout box. Okay I have some important work to do, I am building a life size model of the Master Chief out of M&M's, so back to work for me.