Forgeing and Matchmaking® 343 PLEASE READ!!

lazyfireball00

:alien: I think that Halo 4's forging should have lots of forging options.

And have a 50,000 budget to create humungus maps.

We should have terrain editing tools, Space maps where it goes out like 10 miles in space.

And we should have 3 discs for lots of stuff.

I also think that we should be able to make epic maps from scratch and then upload them to the matchmaking maps.

And that we should be able to make our own weapons,guardians (LIKE THE ONES ON SANDBOX) and vehicles.

I also think that we should be able to save our creations and upload them to our file share.

I also think we should have a 50 slot file share. And then have a upgrade to 100 slots.

really they can't make a bigger budget? can you tell me why caboose. i just find that odd.

Anyways yeah thats a great idea! you forgot one thing "Destructable Environment's" XD i would love to just build a simple building up, then sink several missles into it, Sending shrapnel flying all over the place! I think blowing a hole into a wall would be awesome! Like BattleField 3 for example. :thumbsup:

I want the forge world to have oracles customization ( Red oracle, yellow oracle ) to play as or have oracles as a object to move around and make things perfect ( Like if something is 92 degrees and needs to be 90 degrees ) ( also have different colors so ex red oracle is a guard, blue is a oracle that makes angles perfect, etc. ).

• 1 year later...