A complaint on Invasion Slayer...

TankKill

In the tier 2 section of Invasion Slayer is not very fair for Spartans. Reason, the Elites get Wraiths and Banshees on tier 2 and all the Spartans get is a Warthog for a vehicle. And the Elites unlock the Ghost 3rd tier, the is no exact point to unlock it at that tier when the Spartan's get a Scorpion on tier 3. Can it be fixed to where the Banshee is not in tier 2? It's WAY too powerful and could you place the ghost in tier 2 instead of the banshee?

but spartans on foot will alway's win because if you put a UNSC weopon with the Covenants equivalent the UNSC weopon will always win in a straight upi firefight for example DMR > Neddle rifle, Sniper rifle > Focus rifle, Shotgun > Energy sword machine gun > Plasma Cannon. Even with more health,quicker melee and a higher jump hight they can't win. If they made the Elites character model smaller it would even it out slightely.

but spartans on foot will alway's win because if you put a UNSC weopon with the Covenants equivalent the UNSC weopon will always win in a straight upi firefight for example DMR > Neddle rifle, Sniper rifle > Focus rifle, Shotgun > Energy sword machine gun > Plasma Cannon. Even with more health,quicker melee and a higher jump hight they can't win. If they made the Elites character model smaller it would even it out slightely.

the elites have better movement then the spartans. and the faster recharging energy shields help out more then you think. i have beaten spartans in head to head battles plenty of times but you have to out maneuver them or have more skill....i think the whole point of an elite is not to fight the spartans head on but to get in and get out fast...cause some damage and then fall back..thats why elite teams need to work together because spartans tend to lone wolf. the only major advantage the spartans have is the sniper rifle....i have killed a sniper with the focus rifle but its a little hard...the best way to do it is again teamwork...pop out with your focus rifle and try to drop the snipers shield. if you have a teammate he can finish the sniper off with a needle rifle....

thats the real flaw with elites is that all elite classes are mostly support roles....spartans can just dig in and wait with shotguns if they really want to...they get shotties and armor lock while you get hologram and an energy sword...thats why i like invasion because it promotes teamplay. you cant just run into the base because they have too many shotguns..you have to coardinate a multi pronged strike and as the enemy is busy defending somone flanks and grabs the core from under their noses.... they cant guard all the entrances aftertall....somtimes i purposefully crash so that the fins from my banshee will break. that way i can fly inside the base on boneyard....that usually distracts them enough that we can get the core out the door....lol..

In the tier 2 section of Invasion Slayer is not very fair for Spartans. Reason, the Elites get Wraiths and Banshees on tier 2 and all the Spartans get is a Warthog for a vehicle. And the Elites unlock the Ghost 3rd tier, the is no exact point to unlock it at that tier when the Spartan's get a Scorpion on tier 3. Can it be fixed to where the Banshee is not in tier 2? It's WAY too powerful and could you place the ghost in tier 2 instead of the banshee?

also i want to point out that there is not a single invasion map that has a banshee in round two....on all three invasion maps the banshee spawns on the last core capture round...as far as i know...

• 2 weeks later...

also i want to point out that there is not a single invasion map that has a banshee in round two....on all three invasion maps the banshee spawns on the last core capture round...as far as i know...

this is a complaint of Invasion SLAYER, not normal invasion.

• 3 weeks later...

I just dislike Invasion: Slayer all together. I go to the Invasion playlist to play INVASION. If i wanted to play slayer, I'd go play Team Slayer. I wish Invasion was just strictly Invasion, and that they would incorporate Spartan Vs. Elite slayer into the Team Slayer playlist. I find that if you're an Elite and you just pick up an assault rifle, and use evade roll, you can be quite hard to kill..

And i also find it quite easy to kill an elite using the plasma repeater.

Ick. I wish there were no DMR/Needle Rifle spawns in the first round of Invasion.

As for Invasion: Slayer. It's only fun when you're the spartans due to the obscene amount of power weapons that give you a completely unfair advantage over the elites. I would like to see the spartans NOT get ridiculous weapons in the first tier, and when they do get them, there should be a rocket launcher OR a sniper. Not both.

I still hate how fast the sniper blows up the banshee, and the banshee bomb is just ridiculous. What are your opinions on nerfing the sniper vs vehicles and then removing the banshee bomb?

The Sniper Rifle is just plain unbalanced. Put simply, there is quite literally no way that someone using a Focus Rifle can get a kill as fast as someone with a Sniper Rifle. The fact that it can then wreck vehicles with ease just makes it worse - I would like to see it nerfed, to be honest.

As regards the Banshee's bomb, I say leave it as is. With just the plasma cannons it'd be woefully underpowered against vehicles, and would become too ineffective against infantry. It's not hard to shoot down a Banshee, all that's needed is for the team to work together - the DMR is great at destroying vehicles, and of course the Elites get Plasma Pistols and 'Nades.

I agree that the damage done to vehicles by the sniper should be nerfed. A sniper rifle CANNOT destroy a tank, enough said! The fact that a sniper spawns in tier one is offset by the fact that elites get a banshee in tier two compared to the Spartans warthog.

The banshee bomb should stay, without it the banshee is totally useless. The fact that the banshee can be destroyed so easily equalizes the lethality of the BB.