My Lady Spartans

Carter

Hey Guys Carter Here and i just had an extra Master Chief FEMALE code so if u want it i will pick a winner at random all you got to do is post a comment down below on who is your favorite Halo Character of all time then Send me a message saying DONE u can enter even if ur not a lady spartan/gamer it doesnt matter so lets get this started!!!! contest ends December 20th

well just because it looks like fun...

my alltime fave? well...it can't be me...so, i'll have to say it's a tie between emile and jun. (mainly cause i haven't read the books yet) but Emile had been one of my favs since i started playing reach, i honestly don't know why. as for Jun? idk, i love snipers. what can i say?

I'm pretty sure its Master Chief. I know it may seem cliche but i really have been trying to mach myself to one of the characters so far(in the games only not the books) and Chief was the closest since i,like him, don't specialize in one weapon but master all of them, also i can play in team as good as solo, and finally i am not the "Buck" style guy in the fight, i prefer less talk and more shoot :). So yeah Master Chief for sure!!! ;)