Halo: Reach Anniversary Achievement Guide

DerpWithAGun

Hey Guys,

This thread will be a guide for all the Halo: Reach Anniversary Achievements ( all 10). If you are having trouble with the achievements don't hesitate to leave a post. I can also help some of you in-game if I am not busy with anything.

This guide is not 100% finished but I wanted to bring it to you as early as I can. The three Defiant Achievements are not yet done but will be as soon as I can. Sorry, I have apparently posted too many media files on this thread so I'm going to have to leave a link to my channel until some mods can fix this up. My channel contains all 6 achievements that I have done.

ALL VIDEO GUIDES ARE MADE BY ME AND ARE ON THIS CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.c...u/4/Svam6o4ohzE

Achievements:

Stick it to the Man!

Dive Bomber

Bounty Hunter

Top Shot

License to Kill

Emergency Room

From Hell's Heart ~ Coming Soon!

All Alone ~ Coming Soon!

Paper Beats Rock ~ Coming Soon!

Don't Touch That! ~ Coming Soon!

Stick it to the Man!

Playlist: Anniversary Classic, Anniversary Squad, Anniversary BTB

Recommended Playlist: Anniversary Squad

Recommended Map: Beaver Creek

To do this achievement all you need to do is firstly try and get a Capture the Flag game on Beaver Creek. When the game starts stay in your base and run down to the lower floors. When you go down turn left and there is some plasma grenades, take them and run back up to your flag. Stay hidden, crouch and always avoid the enemies as they come into your base. When an enemy comes and grabs your flag, stick him with your plasma grenade. Achievement done!

Dive Bomber

Playlist: Anniversary Squad, Anniversary FFA, Anniversary BTB

Recommended Playlist: Anniversary FFA (Vote for the TU maps for Jetpack)

Recommended Map: Solitary

Firstly, when the game starts, choose Jetpack as your AA. If you know where the shotgun is go and grab one then return to the lowest floor of the map. Camp in one of the room and kill anyone that comes in with your shotgun. Occasionally peek out and look up if you see someone jetpacking up to a higher floor, jetpack up to him. For this achievement to work you must be jetpacking and pressing melee at the same time. If you stop jetpacking and then melee you will not get the achievement. Basically you need to get a "Beat Down" medal and a "Firebird" medal. In the video below I did not get the "Firebird" medal because I stopped jetpacking. I still used that video because it shows the concept of what you have to do very well.

Bounty Hunter

Playlist: Anniversary FFA

Recommended Playlist: Anniversary FFA

Recommended Map: Battle Canyon

For this achievement vote for "TU Headhunter" on Battle Canyon. Choose Sprint as your AA. Firstly, when the game starts you want to run into the closest base there is to you and go into the under floor of it where you should find a shotgun. Pick it up and camp in that base. When enemies start coming in just blast them with your shotgun and keep collecting the skulls. Once you reach 10 skulls on your skull count at the bottom of the screen, sprint to the nearest hill marker and deposit your skulls. In the video I actually got lucky and I had 7 skulls but someone killed me. I ran to where I died and found two guys with 7 skulls and they must have pummeled each other so I scored all their skulls.

Top Shot

Playlist: All and only the Anniversary gametypes except Firefight.

Recommended Playlist: Anniversary Squad, Anniversary BTB

Recommended Map: Whichever map you prefer.

This achievement is kind of hard. You need to get 3 headshot medals in a row without dying or getting any other medal in-between. Use the DMR and take your time. Camp in your base and wait for enemies to come by. You cannot get ANY other medal in between so no double kills, assists, ect. In the video you see me get a double kill but that one didn't count because I killed the first guy, second guy and then when I killed the third guy I got the the double kill. So in or of medals: Headshot, Headshot, Headshot, Double Kill. As long as the headshot medals are all in a row you will get the achievement.

License to Kill

Playlist: Anniversary BTB

Recommended Playlist: Anniversary BTB

Recommended Map: Ridgeline

This achievement is quite simple. Choose sprint as your AA and when you spawn wait at your base. After you are into a minute of the game pickup a Ghost. The reason you have to wait a minute is because if you grabbed a Ghost as soon as you spawned and went straight into the enemy base you would get mauled by Warthogs and Rocket-hogs. All you have to do now circle the enemy base, mowing over all the enemies you see. Don't worry if you die, you don't have to get 5 platter kills without dying. Just make sure you run over 5 people in 1 game. Easy Achievement.

Emergency Room

Playlist: Anniversary FFA

Recommended Playlist: Anniversary FFA

Recommended Map: Any map will do

Pretty easy achievement, you have to infect three humans in one round. As soon as you spawn just sprint or evade straight to where the humans spawn. The best way to get a kill is to evade past them, turn around and slash them in the back. A great example is in this video, just at the start where I get the second kill.

As I said before the other 4 achievements should be up before Christmas.

Happy Achievement Hunting and Good Luck!

Sorry Guys, the rest of the videos will not be up in time before christmas, the defiant achievements require you to play on defiant maps which will only show up if everyone in your game has the DLC. It is very un-common and I also have some family commitments to do like look after my new puppy and the achievements are too hard to even find a game.

I will get the guide done ASAP. Sorry guys.