Booting system

shooter375

• 6 months later...

Two betrayals? I think not. Every single time I accidentally betray someone (Always the first time I've done so) Not even a half a second later I get booted. The wrong people get the option to boot, because they will use the option no matter what the reason was. I was booted from BTB four times in a row one day. I'm getting sick of it. And people betray me constantly (on purpose most of the time) and I hardly ever get the option. I've had a guy betray me three times in one game and I never had the opportunity to boot. -_-

If you think one betrayal should be grounds for booting, you obviously don't play SWAT. If I had a dollar for every time someone's strafed into my line of fire in the top hallway on Sword Base, sniper spawn on Asylum, shotgun tunnel on Asylum, top hallways/balcony on Reflection, etc...

Same with BTB... too easy to betray.

Now to prove the point of the wrong people getting to boot during Invasion I finally faced a team as bad as mine.We had three people left,but we managed to get to the part where we tried to steal the core and failed there.later when they got there I got an unstoppable in the bashee.One of the other 2 people jumped in my way Betrayal and Boot.For whatever reason it doesn't save when you get booted and they lost that game.Just to show how both you should think before booting and the issue with being booted for no reason.That was the best game I ever had.Not saved because of some retard who can't think.