Why do I have to buy anniversary maps to play DLC I already purchased?

lemachii

First off 343ind, is right. Second you have to be the only person I have ever heard of that would want there money "bask" because they "couldn't" play Premium.

I can't use something I paid for because they released something that is part of a DIFFERENT game (technically, since it is CEA). I shouldn't HAVE to buy it to play maps I bought for Halo REACH. Make sense?

However, if it is a glitch, then this argument is moot.

I can't use something I paid for because they released something that is part of a DIFFERENT game (technically, since it is CEA). I shouldn't HAVE to buy it to play maps I bought for Halo REACH. Make sense?

However, if it is a glitch, then this argument is moot.

Yes you bought the maps for reach but it is Halo CE not reach most people buy it for the campaign anyways.

Yes you bought the maps for reach but it is Halo CE not reach most people buy it for the campaign anyways.

Yup, thats exactly what i did, and i cannot believe that after I finished Reach, and got Halo Anniversary, 10 additional achievements were posted to Reach multiplayer 4 i believe is for Defiant and the rest is for Anniversary.....i cannot believe it.

Defiant and noble maps are in the other playlists too.

Although not very common which sucks but premium battle is the playlist for ALL DLC not just the other two map packs so I am not surprised if they require you to now have the anniversary map pack.

Kinda like when the Noble map pack came out it had it's own playlist then when defiant came out you suddenly needed both, so now that anniversary is here, you need all three.

Yup. Keep in mind that yes you do end up paying a lot for maps, so does everyone else. Look at it this way, would you really want to be able to go into premium with all the maps, then have half the public who does not have them, be able to join? You know what would happen right? You would only be able to select and play on maps that "everyone" has in that particular match lobby. Now it may seem silly, but it keeps the field of choices open.