***HELP!!!*** XBOX SUPPORT CAN'T EVEN FIGURE THIS ONE OUT!!!

DarthVaderHater

Okay so my profile keeps giving me this error message about being unable to sync to the servers... or something like that. My rank and all of my commendations are correct but none of my customizations are available. It just says, "Unable to retrieve data. Please try again later."

Now one thing I did with my profile was change my primary email. My old email ([email protected]) was comprised and I no longer have access to it. So I created a new one and then added that to my Microsoft account. However, the TSU email (my original primary contact), today I was having trouble with my XBOX Live membership and while troubleshooting the Customer Service Rep said it would be wise to change my primary account email to one that I have access to. So I did that... but for some reason he said just go ahead and delete it. Since I've deleted it I can't access any of my customizations on Halo 5.

What do I need to do to fix this?

So how long until I can play dress up with my Spartan again? Also, since I'm able to play online and unlock bundles. Will all of the stuff awarded be saved?

Unkonown at this point, as it occurs for players in different frequencies and lengths. For me, I've gotten it once or twice, but never kicked from a game or lost anything from it. I know most people still earn XP and RP for the games they played during those times, however, it is not everyone.