lost content

i stayed up 1 hole night too beet the last mishon's i need it for leshondary i have picher's on this 343 ozarkfox were it say's i beet the last 1 on lesondary right befor the saver's went down then i lost the last few mishon beet's on lesondary i beet the last 1 i need it and then few socone's latter saver's went down and klost the last 3 mishon's i did on lesondary on solo ireport this to xbox live call center 343 they side only you can give me back what i lost befor your saver's went down that mroning i beet the last of them i need it then i lost it do to your saver's down matnest . i have pcher sowing i beet the last mison on lesondary but did not get the content but that is same for the other mishon's i did that night i di not get the content for the last of the one's i did on lesondary back to back i want my content i beet them all on lersondary but ween your saver's went down it took them from me right after i beet the last 1 the saver's went down and lost my content i have picher's sowing i did lost content .

the's are the picher's sowing i lost my content do to 343 saver's went down right after conpleting the last mishon's on lesondary .

I'm guessing English isn't your first language. Maybe someone could help if we knew your first language.

This would be best suited to asking the real 343 on Halo Waypoint.

What content are you missing? Are you talking about Helioskrill, achievements or is it not showing the mission is complete?