Pre-order bonus/Legendary Edition extras

General Gilliam

So, what would you like to see as a pre-order bonus for Halo 4, or as the extras in the Legendary Edition of the game that is sure to come?

Personally, I would like one or the other to come with a code for a Katana add-on for your armor (like a back or chest piece in the armory), with it's own special assassination animation (assuming they keep them). I think a lot of people would love to see that happen. Not only would it be relatively simple to add in to the game, but it would help move a lot of Legendary Editions off the shelves at launch ;)

• Like 1

Personally I would want a console (450G), Special Armour, Extra cut scene when you finish the campaign, Flaming Helmet, and some other stuff. I bought the legendary edition and all the statue was kind of cool but I would rather a helmet in my opinion I was not to impressed by the statue of noble team. Flaming Helmet was cool though. :fun:

• 3 weeks later...

hello all new to the site hope to see more of everyone. in my opinion i believe a replica assult rifle would be a cool edition to a legendary editiion and for the eliet fans a replica energy sword u get 2 chose wich one u want when u buy the legendary that would be sweet and finally blue flaming helmets for all brun bright burn blue

How about a Special Edition set of all prior titles, including Halo 4, in foiled 3-D boxes all contained in a leather case with an Energy Sword clasp. For additional money I would pay for Frank O'Conner's autograph on the set.

Now if that is not possible....how about a forge code to do 30 mb of custom work on the basic armor variant!

Obviously there will be art books and stuff like that, there always is.

Maybe a statue of master chief too, just to show he is truly back :D

May be a another disc in there, which had lots of extra stuff etc (Commentry, not DLC)

Some cool casing with it, like halo 3's or reach's.

some kind of customisable object, not sure, whether a mini helmet or something.