Characters in Halo 4

SangheiliPower

I've been curious about this one too. Maybe Arbiter so they have a reason to add some covenant stuff in, but who knows. (I certainly don't!) xD

Don't know about the Arbiter... heard he'd have some unknown fate threw at him, I think it was mentioned in a Halo Book: Glasslands

Please bring back some type of machine like 343 Guilty Spark. Or even the Arbiter!!!

Yes, that would be nice indeed, but unfortunately Guilty Spark had already been destroyed in Halo 3. Maybe another moniter from some other Installation will replace him. Anyway, I hope that the Arbiter and Shipmaster would not die in Halo 4. There are rumors that the Arbiter would be killed attempting to rescue Master Chief( I heard this from the YouTube community.) They are just too awesome and badass to be killed.

Don't know about the Arbiter... heard he'd have some unknown fate threw at him, I think it was mentioned in a Halo Book: Glasslands

Damn.... What a bummer, maybe they won't follow the book exactly. :P Maybe he finished his fate of unknowningness. xD

Definently Chief and Cortana. At the end of Glasslands, Hood, Thel' Vadam (Arbiter), Halsey, and Parangsky are still alive, albeit, Parangsky is 92 and is on the verge of death. I'm hoping for a Forerunner character, that is not confined to Halo installations that has a very broad knowledge of the Forerunners, and could possibly hope Cortana live longer since she is on the verge of rampancy after the Gravemind. Also, I'm hoping to see a Precursor, or "Primordial" as the ancient humans called it.