Halo Anniversary Needs Help! PLEASE READ

Xtra Sauce

Hello, I am a Halo Fan and want to see this game do very well! But Im predicting this game will be HALF a game, I LOVE the way the single player looks! It looks like a TRUE Halo, Now i know before i Start stating all of the problems i see, The game is only 40 $.. But, A halo Reach Multi -Player? IF 343 Is making a true Remake I think they should pull up a new multiplayer like they did with campaign, THE Reason HALO 1 was soo awsome was because of the Multiplayer Mostly, The multiplayer shaped most Future FPS's, Why NOT, Remaster it and include it??? I think the Multiplayer should look like the Singleplayer/ Im sorry but Halo Reach multiplayer did not feel any-were like the Halo - Halo 2 - And Halo 3 Multiplayer's!!!!! If this is a true remake they should be making the multiplayer like it also, PEOPLE WILL STOP playing the multiplayer quickly for they will get bored, it being an experince that they have already expierienced in Reach! 343 ITS NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE A TRULEY LEGENDARY GAME! I promise that the game will sell MUCH MUCH more if u do rifurbish, the Halo 1 Multiplayer!!!! Capture The FULL Halo 1 experience and REMIND US WHY WE LOVED HALO 1! BTW Im Sorry in advance for all the miss-spelled words and no puncuation! NOT HATING ON IT, Just my opinion, and i Think My opinion would help the game Tremendously. Just my 2 cents.. Dont Hate.... XBL: Xtra Sauce, PEACE OUT HALO PLAYERS! AND Halo Anniversary FTW!

Actually contrary to popular belief, halo Pc and Halo Csuton Edition are the sole reasons Halo became so popular and still remains popular today. There are at least 60 out of 352 servers active each day on halo PC, by my most recent nightly count last night. And XBKai and XBC see only around 3 to 10 full servers daily for the xbox version. Besides which, re-making Halo 1 into a full standalone release to be compatable with Live and all the trimmings it had, would have required a 2-3 year effort on 343i's part, which would ultimately lead to a delay in halo 4. Which would you rather have.......Halo 4 now, or nothing halo related for 3 more years?

What i want, Is Another quality halo game? Id rather wait 3 years For a great game then wait 1 year for a mediocore game wouldnt you? But i suppose it is too late, I dont care who makes halo games, but as long as they put as much heart and work into that game, it will be great. Halo needs another HUGE Tiltle and they need this one to be one, in order to get alot of hype for Halo 4? so why no make a few delays in order to save, or make this franchise even greater or bigger than before?

Hello, I am a Halo Fan and want to see this game do very well! But Im predicting this game will be HALF a game, I LOVE the way the single player looks! It looks like a TRUE Halo, Now i know before i Start stating all of the problems i see, The game is only 40 $.. But, A halo Reach Multi -Player? IF 343 Is making a true Remake I think they should pull up a new multiplayer like they did with campaign, THE Reason HALO 1 was soo awsome was because of the Multiplayer Mostly, The multiplayer shaped most Future FPS's, Why NOT, Remaster it and include it??? I think the Multiplayer should look like the Singleplayer/ Im sorry but Halo Reach multiplayer did not feel any-were like the Halo - Halo 2 - And Halo 3 Multiplayer's!!!!! If this is a true remake they should be making the multiplayer like it also, PEOPLE WILL STOP playing the multiplayer quickly for they will get bored, it being an experince that they have already expierienced in Reach! 343 ITS NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE A TRULEY LEGENDARY GAME! I promise that the game will sell MUCH MUCH more if u do rifurbish, the Halo 1 Multiplayer!!!! Capture The FULL Halo 1 experience and REMIND US WHY WE LOVED HALO 1! BTW Im Sorry in advance for all the miss-spelled words and no puncuation! NOT HATING ON IT, Just my opinion, and i Think My opinion would help the game Tremendously. Just my 2 cents.. Dont Hate.... XBL: Xtra Sauce, PEACE OUT HALO PLAYERS! AND Halo Anniversary FTW!

Dude -sigh- the code for halo 1 does not allow for online play. It's not a matter of time, but rather impossibility. Had they made it with the halo PC code, it would not be compatible with the 360 therefore not being able to even play the game. And say all of this wasn't true, had they made a different multiplayer for it it would have split the Halo community. That's no good.

TheDeadly Nothing is impossible

Dude -sigh- the code for halo 1 does not allow for online play. It's not a matter of time, but rather impossibility. Had they made it with the halo PC code, it would not be compatible with the 360 therefore not being able to even play the game. And say all of this wasn't true, had they made a different multiplayer for it it would have split the Halo community. That's no good.

I really dont even know what your trying to say in the last 3 sentences but, You dont have to use the same code, Create Another, according to you that would solve the problem? no? BTW nothin's impossible/ and thats exactly what HALO was known for Doing the impossible!

Not impossible, recoding is not that hard if you know what you're doing.

TheDeadly Nothing is impossible

I really dont even know what your trying to say in the last 3 sentences but, You dont have to use the same code, Create Another, according to you that would solve the problem? no? BTW nothin's impossible/ and thats exactly what HALO was known for Doing the impossible!

Sigh again, it would be like waiting for another full game. And once again, IT WOULD SPLIT THE COMMUNITY. And if you didn't know what I was talking about what was that about you saying "you can just make another code"? 343i has explained this problem numerous times, If they did what you said it would not becoming out on the 10th. anniversary. Plus the supposedly "new" code they could make for MM would not be compatible with the campaign. Look at these words, they explain it all.

Not impossible, recoding is not that hard if you know what you're doing.

No it's not impossible, but the point of Anniversary is not to make a new full game. It's to make an amazing game even better. You want to play Halo 1 Matchmaking? Play Halo PC.

True. it is not impossible, but first they would have to layout the source code. Then go about choosing a proper network model to base the engine's netcode off of. The begins the process of tweaking UI response, network allocation in memory, yadda yadda yadda..... very long process. Frankie stated that networking alone on the Halo 1 side, would require the entire team to devote about 2 to 3 years just to work it out perfectly..

True. it is not impossible, but first they would have to layout the source code. Then go about choosing a proper network model to base the engine's netcode off of. The begins the process of tweaking UI response, network allocation in memory, yadda yadda yadda..... very long process. Frankie stated that networking alone on the Halo 1 side, would require the entire team to devote about 2 to 3 years just to work it out perfectly..

I agree. I don't mean to sound pompous but I was right. It would be awesome, but it really wouldn't be worth the wait.

Well,im sorry, for expecting to much. And Really ******** TheDeadly off, lol he should of just mentioned my name in his new post....

I wasn't trying to say that directly to you, I have heard what you said multiple times except way more aggressive. And I know you were just speculating your ideas. The game will be great, lets just leave it at that shall we?