No permanent Fiesta playlist?

phoreman

I was under the impression fiesta would be showcased and permanent like grifball. it might not be the top priority for many people including myself, but this game greatly lacks variety. i for one do not have enough friends to consistently play 8 man custom games, so fiesta is pretty much unplayable for me. I'm aware they will most likely feature it next week as the weekly social playlist but i think that it would be much better if fiesta was permanent (at least for a month or so?) Does anyone agree?

As a side note i applaud 343 for replacing weekend playlists with an ongoing social playlist that is replaced every week. as i mentioned this game is severely lacking variety, which is causing many to move on to other games. Weekend playlists were a waste of everyones time, and made no sense. this game needs more permanent playlists, not playlists that are only available for a short period of time. doubles comes to mind..

I'm sure there are other posts about this but just speaking my mind. i was pretty bummed when i found there to be no fiesta in matchmaking. 

It shouldn't and it won't be a permanent playlist. Fiesta isn't something that can be played on its own in a single playlist. It would and it will die out instantly if it is put in as one.

Fiesta will most likely be put in with an Action Sack playlist or into the Social Playlist which it probably already is.

Fiesta is in Team Arena

i don't think it is.

i guess i agree that it shouldn't be its own playlist. but i feel the same way about playlists like grifball (or even infection) personally.  i did mention i don't think it should be top priority, id much rather see a permanent team doubles playlists for instance that (i think) would have a good population. 

it would make more sense to have fiesta  be part of action sack, i guess i kinda forgot about that. as long as its available in MM at some point. 

thanks for the opinions.

• Like 1