Bring back 1-50

DBeY

1-50 was the core element of H2/H3's matchmaking that made it so damn fun. Because everyone wanted a 50, so bad people would even pay for 50 accounts (I've sold my fair share in h3). The single aspect of matchmaking that made people want to come home and hop on their xbox to play halo until their eyes started to water was the chase for the 50. The 1-50 system works because you have something to lose when you enter a ranked match, so you fight all 50 kills to keep it. Have you seen Reach's Arena Population? it's horrible! Halo 2's team slayer playlist never went that low in it's entire lifespan! 1-50 IS HALO MATCHMAKING. It's your golden goose, now use it!

Yes 1-50 was much funner you would have to be skilled to get a decent rank. Where as is halo reaches 3 year olds who suck and just play 24/7 are inheritors. 1 exp every game in social unless double exp weekend and 1 skill per game win in ranked. :)

1-50 was the core element of H2/H3's matchmaking that made it so damn fun. Because everyone wanted a 50, so bad people would even pay for 50 accounts (I've sold my fair share in h3). The single aspect of matchmaking that made people want to come home and hop on their xbox to play halo until their eyes started to water was the chase for the 50. The 1-50 system works because you have something to lose when you enter a ranked match, so you fight all 50 kills to keep it. Have you seen Reach's Arena Population? it's horrible! Halo 2's team slayer playlist never went that low in it's entire lifespan! 1-50 IS HALO MATCHMAKING. It's your golden goose, now use it!

Too be totally honest I never liked the old 1-50 setup. I actually prefer the current credit system and hope they keep it. I also enjoy doing the challenges for credits.

I am far more motivated to rank now than I ever was in Halo 2 or 3.

To each his own right?