What i would like to see in HW2

snoodnoodlr

Something similiar to the earlier Command and Conquer games

1. The freedom to create bases wherever you want...

2. More units and hopefully more races.

3.Faster gameplay (research, building units and structures, obtaining resources)

4. The ability for units to build their own cover (dig in and create their own trenches or pillboxes for example)

5. A unit that can take structures

6. blockades of some sort (wire fencing for example) and the freedom to create turrets within a certain distance from base but not necessarily attached to the base like they are in HW1

7. more buildings! perhaps even a navy?

8. a better UNSC equivalent to the scarab (because we all know who wins between a scarab and vulture...)

Comment on whether you agree or disagree, why you do, and if i missed anything that would improve HW2...

Something similiar to the earlier Command and Conquer games

1. The freedom to create bases wherever you want...

2. More units and hopefully more races.

3.Faster gameplay (research, building units and structures, obtaining resources)

4. The ability for units to build their own cover (dig in and create their own trenches or pillboxes for example)

5. A unit that can take structures

6. blockades of some sort (wire fencing for example) and the freedom to create turrets within a certain distance from base but not necessarily attached to the base like they are in HW1

7. more buildings! perhaps even a navy?

8. a better UNSC equivalent to the scarab (because we all know who wins between a scarab and vulture...)

Comment on whether you agree or disagree, why you do, and if i missed anything that would improve HW2...

1. i can see this if they make it so you have to haarvest materials and they take out supply pads

2. thats a must

3.this one i can live without but it would be nice

4.only certain unit should be able to

5.im not entirely sure what you mean

6.that would be sweet!

7. more buldings are a must, the navy i can live without

8. scarabs and vulture shouldnt be fighting 1v1, you should have multiple vulture fighting one scarab

1. i can see this if they make it so you have to haarvest materials and they take out supply pads

2. thats a must

3.this one i can live without but it would be nice

4.only certain unit should be able to

5.im not entirely sure what you mean

6.that would be sweet!

7. more buldings are a must, the navy i can live without

8. scarabs and vulture shouldnt be fighting 1v1, you should have multiple vulture fighting one scarab

I hated how you had a set amount of buildings, that's why I love C&C Generals :D

I hated how you had a set amount of buildings, that's why I love C&C Generals :D

while i do like C&C Generals, i can see why they limited your buildings in HW, 1 because they wanted to keep the game easy enought for most people to pick up and play, and 2 the game couldnt handle too many buildings and units on the at a time

while i do like C&C Generals, i can see why they limited your buildings in HW, 1 because they wanted to keep the game easy enought for most people to pick up and play, and 2 the game couldnt handle too many buildings and units on the at a time

That is true, it's not a computer game so wouldn't that change some stuff too?

1. i can see this if they make it so you have to haarvest materials and they take out supply pads 2. thats a must 3.this one i can live without but it would be nice 4.only certain unit should be able to 5.im not entirely sure what you mean 6.that would be sweet! 7. more buldings are a must, the navy i can live without 8. scarabs and vulture shouldnt be fighting 1v1, you should have multiple vulture fighting one scarab
That is true, it's not a computer game so wouldn't that change some stuff too?

5. What i meant by a unit taking a structure was something similar to an engineer on C&C where you can claim a structure of your enemy's as your own (you are Covenant and you take over a UNSC barrack) however buildings would need to be separate from bases for this to work...

8. True but supposing your adversary has two scarabs while you have vultures, the scarabs are still more powerful units

and although it would change some stuff from computer to xbox, C&C tiberium wars for example works just fine and its an xbox game that to me doesn't greatly differ from the pc version.

• 3 months later...